No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the upcoming draft.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, what do you think about swapping down with denver? there has been talk of you guys ditching #10, and denver wants up for Joe Staley, or Levi Brown, heell now that wilson's gone, pat willis

I would love for that to happen! But would they trade up if they want Staley? I don't think he will be gone by #21, unless he is just skying up draft boards, I think he will be around at 21

Trade down with Denver, I wouldn't be against it. We might be in position to take Nelson and they could take Willis, who IMO would be worth trading up for.

If we stayed in the top ten these are the guys I would want. In order.

1. Okoye- Beast, fits our scheme, affects every play, I mean how can you not want this guy. Also, has the best chance of still being around as he doesn't fit all schemes. (Fingers crossed.)

2. Landry- Solid tackler, solid leader, great against pass and run. May be gone by our pick seeing as how alot of other teams need help in their secondaries.

3a. Pat Willis- Do we need him, no, but putting this guy next to Demeco just sounds too damn good to pass on.
        3b. Jamaal Anderson- Imagine Reggie White (Super Mario) and Julius Peppers (Anderson) anchoring our D-line. Are you drooling over that thought? I know I am.

landry would be nice but i dont think he falls. if peterson falls they may take him since he is local and they dont need another VY situation.

more likely is taking brown as the OL just bites and has since inception. branch/okoye is a possibility since the interior DL is pathetic. i personally like branch since he is more proven.

then in the 2nd they can address OL or DL (whichever was not in the first) or safety. oh wait, they traded that away (and next year's) and moved down in the first for a backup QB. good way to rebuild the team. are we sure casserly is no longer running the show?

What do you think about Alan Branch. If he is there at 10, do you think that you would take him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              What do you think about Alan Branch. If he is there at 10, do you think that you would take him?
              maybe, but i hope not...

he screams underachiever to me...

i don't want to use a 1st on a dl for the 4th year in a row either...

Debug Information