Schaub #8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaub #8

Is it rude of Matt Schaub to wear #8, the number Carr wore in Houston. Carr isn't a legend or even good, but he was considered the face of the franchise and certainly gave it his all.
    Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

I mean you could see it that way, but #8 was the # he wore in Atl. Its not like David's on the team anymore so 8 is up for grabs. Also in addition to putting in calls to every current Texan, Schaub put in a call to Carr to say there's no hard feelings, I'm not gonna claim to know what exactly was said, but considering they spoke, I don't think Carr would feel too against it as he's a really classy individual.

Comment

Apparently Schaub wore 7 in college and only wore 8 in Atlanta cause Vick had 7...so he might change back to 7

Comment

I think with Schaub there, the Texans will not get last in the division. 'Nugh said.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

This is being blown out of proportion.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Maybe the Texans wil retire the #8 jersey, focing Schaub to pick a new #.
            Gig 'em!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information