What has Schaub proven? Nothing....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Schaub proven? Nothing....

what gives Schaub the title of being the texans franchise QB since hes been a backup his whole career...hes started very little games i just dont get how the texans can rely on a guy like this...

Thats what I wonder

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

I look at this move basically as drafting a quarterback. Basically what we got is a guy who has little to no expeience against pro-type players, it is the same thing we did when we brought in Carr, except in Shaubs case, he at least played a little bit against pro-type payers. As for Carr, you dont play too may great players playing in the WAC, basically I think of Schaub as a fristround draft pick QB with a little bit of pro experience.

Comment

schaub has proven to be a capable backup with the potential to be a good starter...

honestly, i don't know whether to believe if he'll end up like a steve young or an aj feeley..

the truth most likely lies somewhere between...

Comment

Green Bay fans were probably asking the same question when they traded for an unknown backup named Brett Favre years ago. Now in no way am I saying Schaub will be the next Favre, but Schaub was a very highly regarded prospect coming out of UVA and really received a lot of attention as a backup (a lot more than others at least).

Comment

schaub has potential and i think he's a step in the right direction but the texans gave way too much.

Comment

Two words. Vince Young. ...and this wouldn't be a thread.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information