Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texans have a lot to do in resigning Leeche and Jones, talking to the high profile CB and S free agents.

But the Texans decide to make the first move by signing Damoine Lewis. WOW good work Rick. I bet most teams had signing Damoine Lewis at the top of there to do list today. The Jets contacted Aso today, the Rams agreed to a deal with Quintin Mikell, but dont worry cause we signed Lewis.

This is a move that should of happened 2 weeks from now, not the first ******* move we make.

Comment

• With everything going on i would of thought there would be some posts on here. This forum is DEAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmt2500 View Post
        With everything going on i would of thought there would be some posts on here. This forum is DEAD.
        I feel like every time we get our hopes up, the Texans go and do something stupid to piss us off. We'll probably miss on Nnamdi and let Leach walk. So there's nothing to be happy about.

But I actually do think we'll land Nnamdi. I just wouldn't be surprised if Rick Smith did something miraculously boneheaded for us to lose him.
        Last edited by America; 07-28-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
          I'd be very happy with with either Joseph or ASO.
          Well you got Joseph, better choice IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
            Well you got Joseph, better choice IMO.
            I was thinking he was a better choice as well. 3-4 years younger and a lot cheaper than Aso.

Comment

• Congrats on JJoe... I really wish the Bengals would have tagged him before the lockout
              R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• Joesph has a better 2 yr YPA than Aso on nearly 3 times as many targets. This according to Adam Schefter. That is very impressive.

I wanted Aso but am SUPER happy with Joesph. If Rick would of waited on an answer from Aso we could of lost out on both, great move.

I read a little while ago we are closing in on Daniel Manning from Chi. That would be a nice upgrade at S.

Comment

• I think Joseph was the better deal. Supposedly the deal is 5 years for 48.7 million with 23.5 million guaranteed.

Comment

• We just signed Danieal Manning and it was supposedly for 4 years and 20 million.

Comment

• Joseph and Manning!!!

Sweet!...Sweet!...Sweet!...Sweet!...Sweet!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

• That should help the Defense!

Comment

• Congrats on getting one of the very best CBs in the league at an absolute bargain. It should almost be banned taking candy from the Bengals it just isn't fair on their fans!

Texans suddenly have some pass coverage...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Joseph and Manning should completely reform the secondary's reputation. Those were great pickups. Hopefully Kareem Jackson can regain his confidence and play like a 1st rounder. Or Brandon Harris can come in and play. We're still going to need a lot from the rookies (Brooks Reed and JJ Watt) but I think Wade will have these guys ready to play.

Now just resign Vonta.

Comment

• Houston is my third favorite team behind ATL and Philly. Houston Hokies... Haha.

Love the signings, seems like some long-term issues finally being addressed.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• This is a very unTexan free agency... I love it. Now if we can find someway somehow to resign Vonta it will be perfect.

If we cut Slaton, Okoye, and Dan O that would free up 7mil. Dont understand why this hasnt happened yet... No one is going to trade for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information