• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump.

Comment

• Another bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
        I was wondering what are all of your expectations for Mario Williams next season.
        From a number standpoint.

50 tackles
        12 sacks
        5 defls

Of course numbers don't tell the whole story. A lot of will depend on how the other guys will play and if they can keep opposing O's from scheming away from him. More than anything, I'd like to see Mario make 3 or 4 plays a game like the Eli sack last year. Plays where he just absolutely dominates somebody and shows his unreal physical attributes. They don't have to lead to sacks or even int but just so everybody knows who the baddest guy on the field is.

Comment

• Originally posted by marks01234
          Originally posted by Ravens1991
          I was wondering what are all of your expectations for Mario Williams next season.
          From a number standpoint.

50 tackles
          12 sacks
          5 defls

Of course numbers don't tell the whole story. A lot of will depend on how the other guys will play and if they can keep opposing O's from scheming away from him. More than anything, I'd like to see Mario make 3 or 4 plays a game like the Eli sack last year. Plays where he just absolutely dominates somebody and shows his unreal physical attributes. They don't have to lead to sacks or even int but just so everybody knows who the baddest guy on the field is.
          56 tackles
          8.5 sacks
          3 defl's

I think next season he will emerge and be good against the run. I think his pass rushing skills will improve, but he will not reach his full potential yet. That and it's hard to get sacks with our defense.

Comment

• Keeping thread from being pruned.

Comment

• peterson might just have come off the board at 3 with that 40 who now

Comment

• wow dunta really disrespected carr 2 day i know he might not be back but that is not a good teammate and dunta better start thinkin about his play becuase he still livin off his rookie year last 2 years have been worse he got beat alot last year so he better watch his play 2.

Comment

• just a heads up texans fans that live in texas. if yall have warrants out for yalls arrest, you mite want to take care of those before tomorrow. it is warrant round-up next week and you will get arrested if you got one. like i said just a heads up though. laters.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by [url=http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511]Adam Schefter, NFL.com[/url]
                    The Texans have restructured the contract of Pro Bowl wide receiver Andre Johnson and extended him. The move frees up cap space and gets their best player committed for a long time.
                    Nice move by the Texans, Andre is such a stud.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• It is reportedly 8 yrs, 60 million

Comment

• That's what The Houston Chronicle is saying.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Ah, good move.

Comment

• The Browns signed Antwan Peek, what do you think of him? He will play OLB for us, most likely a back-up role, but didnt the Texans run a 3-4 not to long ago or has he never played OLB?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                              The Browns signed Antwan Peek, what do you think of him? He will play OLB for us, most likely a back-up role, but didnt the Texans run a 3-4 not to long ago or has he never played OLB?
                              He was very inconsistent as both 43 DE and OLB in 34 during Capers regime. Health is a huge factor for him because he has only stayed healthy one season and the other three years mostly he has been injured.

Comment

• Peek is a crazy man on the field. He's best suited for a 3-4 but he's always getting too small. He's a great special teamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information