This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The Texans signed LB Danny Clark to a one year deal. Saw it on KFFL.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Solid signing, I got him in the forum mock as well :)

Comment

• ATL signed lewis sanders today, can you guys tell me about him?
          Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

• If Adrian Peterson was on the board when you drafted, do you think the Texans front office would draft him? I was just wondering because you just signed Green.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              If Adrian Peterson was on the board when you drafted, do you think the Texans front office would draft him? I was just wondering because you just signed Green.
              I would assume we would. Ahman isnt a long term solution.

Comment

• We signed Jordan Black.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  We signed Jordan Black.
                  I like the signing. While he'll never be a star, he could be a very solid starting caliber OL talent, and we all know that the Texans could use more of that. Offers some protection at LT if Charles Spencer doesn't come back, and saves them from having to reach for OL early. They really seem to be gearing towards allowing themselves the option of drafting Brady Quinn if he's there, although they could very well still go defense.

Comment

• I really like the signing of Black. I think he's going to help your O-line a good deal.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      We signed Jordan Black.
                      My condolences. Black might be passable at guard, but at tackle he is nothing more than a backup. I don't where anyone would get the impression that Black is any good. He is a reject from a team with a below-average oline and terrible tackles. He led the league in sacks given up for a reason, he is a terrible tackle. David Carr should just retire if Black is starting at tackle, I-65 is going to get him killed.

At least you didn't pay him much. He is good backup and depth who can play most positions on the line, just hope he isn't starting at tackle.
                      Last edited by Basileus777; 03-08-2007, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• I don't expect much from Black, roster depth is about all he will provide.

Comment

• Black is one of my underrated FAs this year, I was hoping the Giants would sign him to compete for our LG spot.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            Black is one of my underrated FAs this year, I was hoping the Giants would sign him to compete for our LG spot.
                            I could see him becoming a decent guard, thats his natural position. I wouldn't have minded keeping him to compete for the RG spot, but at least I know he won't end up starting at tackle now.

Comment

• He will be a RG here
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• take him in a sec the moment goodle started the clock we would already be sending in the paper saying we takin peterson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information