Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolb is coming in for a visit this coming week as well. I gotta say, WTF?! Oh, we just wanna talk football and....... ... get the hell outta here with that! You're not drafting the guy and you're doing research on him just in case he hits the FA market in a few yrs.? Oh they better not draft this guy and they better not trade down in the first and give up 2 2nds for this guy whenever he becomes a RFA. I mean I got nothing against Kolb, but how about bringing in some top ten talent. At least give us a ray of hope that the FO is fully focusing on this yrs. draft. I mean why are you doing things for years down the line when you got the draft less than a month away. Man this makes my chest hurt. I'm getting over the flu so that might be the cause as well, but it feels like these news are doing just as much damage.

Comment

• the kolb thing is just about appeasing the local fans, kinda like how they met with vince young last year, knowing that there was no way that they would pick him...

it's all about public relations...

Comment

• Originally posted by pswizz View Post
        As for the gun incident, he did absolutely nothing wrong, he had a permit for the weapon, he shot a guy protecting himself and his roomate. There's nothing wrong with protecting yourself!

edited....
        Last edited by comahan; 04-29-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Nice personal attack you jackass

Comment

Nice personal attack you jackass
            edited....
            Last edited by comahan; 04-29-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giver17 View Post
              suck my d***
              lawl...

best comeback ever...

+rep

Comment

• Im making a mock right now and as im typing in Levi Brown i was thinking that isnt he tall and heavy not a zone blocking scheme type linemen, so would you guys draft Joe Staley with the 10th or just take Levi

Comment

• Or if Amobi Okoye if he were to be availble

Comment

• I fear your D-Line.........

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                    421 Witness
                    756*

Comment

• everyone should. We just need another acceptable DT because I am not sure that who we got on the inside beside Okoye is up to par.

Comment

everyone should. We just need another acceptable DT because I am not sure that who we got on the inside beside Okoye is up to par.
                        I may be in the minority here, but I liked what I saw from Maddox last season. He did a good job and was our only respectable DT.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                          I may be in the minority here, but I liked what I saw from Maddox last season. He did a good job and was our only respectable DT.
                          yes... you are a minority

Comment

• I can't wait to see what a healthy mario williams will be able to do with okoye on the line with him.

Comment

• When Wali outperforms Ahman in TC and preseason I still have a feeling Ahman gets the job because of the money invested in him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I doubt if Wali outperforms Ahman. Wali just doesn't have the athletics that Ahman has. Plus Ahman will thrive in our offensen with all the passing to running backs that we consistently do throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information