• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Astros fan interested????
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=11220

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Until this Michael Vick situation pans out, I'm with you guys. I might as well since I am one of the few on your bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Until this Michael Vick situation pans out, I'm with you guys. I might as well since I am one of the few on your bandwagon.

There's a Texans' bangwagon???

If our pass rush steps it up, Dunta will revert back to his rookie form, cause his style is to play off and jump routes and whatnot, but with no rush, QBs weren't offen pressured. And then if we can get our safeties to improve their deep coverage just a little, we might have a decent defense. I'm worried mostly about the O though cause there aint anyone opposite Dre.

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
          Uhhhh. Not one that I'm familiar with..... We need one though.

Comment

Until this Michael Vick situation pans out, I'm with you guys. I might as well since I am one of the few on your bandwagon.
            Glad to have you. I know this topic has died a little on our forums but what do you think of Schaub (as a Falcons fan).

Comment

• We signed DT Thomas Smith. Maybe he played for the Cowboys, I really don't remember who he is.

Edit: He's a rookie. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1233763
              Last edited by America; 07-19-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Me and BBD both are on it. You guys need to keep up.

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                Glad to have you. I know this topic has died a little on our forums but what do you think of Schaub (as a Falcons fan).
                I like Schaub a lot. I think you guys got a good QB, albeit at a very steep price.

Comment

Me and BBD both are on it. You guys need to keep up.

I like Schaub a lot. I think you guys got a good QB, albeit at a very steep price.
                  a very steep price

Comment

Ya. I love second round picks though apart from Demeco we haven't had much success with them. Justin Blalock would have been nice to grab this year. I think he will develop into a pro-bowl caliber guard. We are going to miss the second round pick this year too. I think the WR depth in this draft is going to be pretty solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                      Ya. I love second round picks though apart from Demeco we haven't had much success with them. Justin Blalock would have been nice to grab this year. I think he will develop into a pro-bowl caliber guard. We are going to miss the second round pick this year too. I think the WR depth in this draft is going to be pretty solid.
                      Not as solid as this years though. Limas Sweed could potentially drop to the 2nd if he doesn't run that well. That would be sweet. Oh yeah I just remembered we don't have a 2nd. 3rd is pushin it.

Comment

• WE SIGNED KEENAN MCCARDELL! It's so sad that I'm excited that we signed the oldest wideout in the league.

Comment

WE SIGNED KEENAN MCCARDELL! It's so sad that I'm excited that we signed the oldest wideout in the league.
                          I have mixed feelings. Where will he be on the depth chart? Any guesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                            I have mixed feelings. Where will he be on the depth chart? Any guesses?
                            2nd WR. For sure.

Comment

2nd WR. For sure.
                              Dandy. Hopefully we can have a decent season this year.

Comment

• Reports now say that he denied that he signed. Wonder why everyone claimed he did. I think he signs later anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information