Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this trade is awesome. Babin was already behind Super Mario and Weaver, plus Antwan Peek is pass rushing end also. He wasn't a huge necessity. Whereas Michael Boulware will allow for CC Brown to continue playing where he is comfotable at free safety, and is an upgrade anyway over Glen Earl. I really like the move.

Comment

• Texans will have the best return unit this year by far, Jacoby and Jerome, its cheating IMO

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by pswizz View Post
        I think this trade is awesome. Babin was already behind Super Mario and Weaver, plus Antwan Peek is pass rushing end also. He wasn't a huge necessity.
        Peek is in Cleveland (not a texan)

Whereas Michael Boulware will allow for CC Brown to continue playing where he is comfotable at free safety, and is an upgrade anyway over Glen Earl
        Earl is on IR, but needed to be replaced anyway.
        Good trade for Houston. It should help their secondary big time
        Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual; 09-02-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Wali Lundy will be a pro bowler and rush for 150 against you guys, just wait, keeping crap like Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Texans clamied T Rashad Butler off waivers from the Panthers....Is this the same guy that people were talking about as a sleeper LT prospect 2 years ago that some thought could turn out to be a better pro than the then supposed top 10 pick Eric Winston? Hopefully he will live up to his potential and contribute

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunta_23 View Post
              Texans clamied T Rashad Butler off waivers from the Panthers....Is this the same guy that people were talking about as a sleeper LT prospect 2 years ago that some thought could turn out to be a better pro than the then supposed top 10 pick Eric Winston? Hopefully he will live up to his potential and contribute
              Yeah, he was a 3rd rounder for the Panthers along with James Anderson. Undersized but has good feet. This kind if scheme is one of the few he could make it in.

Comment

• In case nobody hear has heard yet, Dunta Robinson was held at gun point and robbed I believe last night....I read it over on the Texans message board....here is the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3003474

Comment

• Herm Edwards says the Chiefs will not give Larry Johnson a full workload until he gets his legs under him. That's very good news. Much better to see Michael Bennett for 10 carries/Larry Johnson for 15 carries than Larry Johnson with 25 carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Herm Edwards says the Chiefs will not give Larry Johnson a full workload until he gets his legs under him. That's very good news. Much better to see Michael Bennett for 10 carries/Larry Johnson for 15 carries than Larry Johnson with 25 carries.
                    How bout, 10 Michael Bennet and 25 LJ. 25 for LJ is a light load for him.

Comment

• Mario Williams is playing well. has a sack and a FR for a TD

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Mario Williams is playing well. has a sack and a FR for a TD

2 sacks. Mairo is such a beast.

Comment

• Mario Williams did a great job. 2 sacks, FR for TD. I knew he would explode this season and show why he was picked over Reggie Bush.

I really like the connection between Schaub and Andre Johnson. It could be something special.

Ahman Green did a solid job.

Defense did a terrific job.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Good game. Very pleased with Mario, and Schaub was great aside from the play that he forced the throw and got an INT. Ahman looked good for only getting 15 or so carries. And TRAVIS JOHNSON actually showed up. Im excited.

Comment

• Mario dominated today. The 2 sacks don't even telll the whole story - he was close to having at least two more.

That being said - I want see him do it again next week against Carolina. The Chiefs were starting a rookie tackle.

Comment

• Yeah that was a sweet sweet game. But it was against the Chiefs and they are in bad shape this season. Our D still needs to get more pressure. Our O did play against a pretty good job against what I think to be a solid D. We need to get our running game going earlier, and if we do, we will be in very good shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information