Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really excited about the defense this year. I know it is only the first game but they seemed to really come together this game. Obviously with the Mario played, we can't expect that all season, but I honestly think this was a breakthrough game him and expecting a big year from him none the less.

Comment

• Mario Williams currently has more TDs than Reggie Bush this season.

Suck it Haters.

Comment

• Short of an amazing performance from either Adrian Wilson or Ray Lewis, Mario should be defensive player of the week.

Both of his sacks were very solid. He was doubled on both plays.

Comment

• QB Damon Huard

(on if the Texans' defense surprised him) “They didn't blitz us a whole lot. They played a lot of man coverage, and they were able to stop us, which is impressive. If you can stop the run and make us a one-dimensional team, you're going to win the game.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3602

Comment

• Respect us dammit!!

J/K, but on a serious note after this game with the Panthers we should get more respect we've put together a good string of games and have been much improved. I'm so excited about our team now!! Go Texans!! What a great game.

Comment

• I hope all those idiots with us picking in the top 5 of their mocks change immediately. We are looking very good through the first 2 games.

Comment

• Props to Houston!! Your offense looks sick
                WIN, LOSE, OR TIE, 49ERS TILL I DIE.

Comment

• I wasnt able to see the game, had to watch it on the nfl.com gamecenter. I heard that Andre and Ahman were hurt, any word on those?

Comment

• Why do you guys have to be good?

unnnnnnggggg

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• That was pretty sweet. Schaub and Dre have a great connection. Only thing that worries me is our secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        I wasnt able to see the game, had to watch it on the nfl.com gamecenter. I heard that Andre and Ahman were hurt, any word on those?
                        I havent heard about Ahman yet but supposedly Andre has a sprained knee and will have an MRI tomorrow. Omobi is turning into a force! :)

Comment

• Sweet win today. Go Andre Johnson! Go Texans!

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Sweet win today. Go Andre Johnson! Go Texans!
                            I've converted DG, btw.

Comment

• Alright everybody is on the Texans bandwagon right now, I remember when it was just the three of us. It's clear that the Faggins era at starting CB is coming to an end, Fred Bennett will get his chance soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Alright everybody is on the Texans bandwagon right now, I remember when it was just the three of us. It's clear that the Faggins era at starting CB is coming to an end, Fred Bennett will get his chance soon.
                                This sucks. I drafted our defense in my fantasy draft because I had faith in them and it worked to perfection last week. This week my other defense was Cincinnatti and I noticed they were playing the Browns so I took our defense out and let Cincy start this week. :( I dont want to know how many negative points I got. The good news is Steve Smith is my WR......I will go crazy if we can beat the Colts next week and go 3-0!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information