Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not jumping on the bandwagon but I have to say your defensive line is looking nasty. Hopefully they'll cause enough pressure on the QB to bail out your horrible defensive backs(minus Dunta of course)

Comment

• When will Jamaar Fletcher get a shot at the #2 CB and leave Faggins as the Nickle or Dime, with Fred Bennett getting more reps????

Comment

• Jamar Fletcher is nowhere near a #2 corner. He has shown that with all his stints with everyother team he has played for. Faggins looked pretty bad last week, but he was asked to cover Steve Smith and from what it looked like the safeties were not in great helping position all that often. I would like to see Bennett in at the #2. I think he could become a great #2 next to Dunta. Safeties will be getting better once Demps and Boulware get in on defense on a regular basis.

Offensively, I expect Ahman Green to run all over the colts much like Dayne did last season. Owen will definitely be Schaubs gtg if AJ is out. But I expect that Jones would solidify himself as the #2 reciever because I see him with around 70 yards or so and with Walter doing absolutely nothing so far he will win the job.

Comment

• I don't think Shiver is a bandwagon fan. He was here before the preseason.

Comment

• You guys should be excited about the team. I really like your defense. I wanted Ryans two years ago so badddddddd.

But the difference was your team has heart and currently, since last season the Panthers don't. Steve Smith and Jake Delhomme seemed like the only ones who cared.

Comment

• just for the record...Iwas here last season also, just not the summer due to no cpu. I am not on the bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pswizz View Post
                just for the record...Iwas here last season also, just not the summer due to no cpu. I am not on the bandwagon.
                This is my 6th year on the bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                  I don't think Shiver is a bandwagon fan. He was here before the preseason.
                  I've been on the band-wagon when I was one of the twelve people in the entire world who thought taking Mario Williams over Reggie Bush was the correct call.

Comment

• Man, its so completely refreshing to not have David Carr anymore.

Comment

• I used to post in the Texans thread a decent amount, but I never got any games. I'm more of just doing this now to entertain commie, and I like Mario and Andre Johnson. :D

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• well...I meant that I was on this discussion board last year too, I have been a fan for about 4-5 years.

Comment

• Ok whats the scoop on this Andre Johnson injury? Who steps up? Does Jacoby Jones get more involved with the offense?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• 3rd RANKED RUSHING DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE BABY!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Ok whats the scoop on this Andre Johnson injury? Who steps up? Does Jacoby Jones get more involved with the offense?
                              I think that if AJ doesn't play that would move Jacoby to the #2 slot. I think with AJ gone Shaub is going to be looking for Owen Daniels all day, and I think he may have a career game. Jacoby I can see having around 70 yards for the game, which will put him ahead of Kevin walter for the rest of the season who has had little to no production alongside one of the best recievers in the league. I think this is a breakthrough game for Jacoby even if he only does end up with 70 yards, he will break into the starting lineup and be able to begin his domination. I also think Jerome Mathis could play a pretty large spot in this game from the slot. I wouldn't be surprised to see him bust a huge play on the Colts secondary out of the slot position.

Comment

• Why AJ?! He was totally carrying me in my fantasy league. Ugh enough about my probs though. Hopefully he'll recover soon and be back after this week. Thing I think is that we won't be running all over the Colts like last years victory. Bob Sanders wasn't playing that game and on their defense he makes the difference. While I think we'll have success on the ground I don't think we'll rack up close to 200 yds. again. I'm thinking we'll be closer to 120-135 yds.

Me and my friend were having an argument the other day about AJ's absence in the game and I'll put my point on here like I had put it to him. AJ provides our best option and how he's been getting open and making plays it would have been unwise not to feed the monster. Having said that though I know our other receivers are capable of picking up the slack and I expect to see an even distribution among our receivers. Somebody not mentioned that should make an impact though is Davis. He has good chemistry with Schaub and is a burner and I think he'll have an impact this weekend.

Our Defense is gonna be awesome and Reliant is gonna be loud as Hell man this Sunday is taking to long to get here! I CAN'T WAIT! TEXANS ARE GONNA ROCK THE COLTS AND MAKE IT A GREAT GAME!!! GO TEXANS!!! WOHOO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information