Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose to the Falcons I would be pretty upset. Although it would definitely help if DeAngelo Hall were not playing...

Comment

• Actually I think Demps will be a better addition than Boulware. I mean I like both of them, but I think Demps is a more polished player. Also our run game should help against the Falcons as their run D is not that good right now. We gotta take advantage of that. Even with Ahman out if we get Dayne in there we should be more effective.

Yeah, I can admit the Colts beat us. I was just commenting on how close the game still was at the end. It wasn't a blow out like the first game last season it came down to a few plays that had they turned out different the outcome might have been different. That to me is a good thing to see.

Comment

• Yeah I definitely thought it was a good outing for the Texans, I think with a little more depth we could have stopped the Colts earlier on their final possesion and given us more time to have an actual 2-minute drill. But again it comes back to injuries. Without the injuries our depth chart looks a lot better, but that is just part of the game.

Comment

• The WR's have to step up today and we really have to watch our running back situation because if Ahman Green has knee problems we may have to trade for a running back before the deadline.

Comment

• Is Dayne starting today?

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Dayne is horrible why is he on our roster he is an absolute bust as a first round pick.

Comment

• We really need to shore up our secondary. Outside of Dunta, it is atrocious.

Comment

• Man, that game was gut wrenching. Faggins getting called for 4 penalties really hurt us, even though one of them was pretty questionable he didn't do well as our 2nd corner. I don't think our secondary is a weakness anymore, it's just the 2nd corner we're having probs. with the most. I mean week in and week out everyone is just gonna pick on Faggins. 2 touchdowns to Steve Smith, one that he just did a horrible job of tackling, this week the Falcons basically made him their b@@@@. I think our D-line did a good job of pressuring Harrington, but he just had easy targets.

What I think has become a weakness is the running game. I won't put all the blame on the RB though they do share most of the responsibility. I think the other factor that's hurting us and will probably keep hurting is the absence of McKinney. Don't get me wrong, Flannagan is good, okay, he's okay, but his run blocking just isn't on the same level as McKinney. I really hate seeing teams daring us to pass so much. Even though we are having success, I think it's gonna be difficult until Andre and the others get back, because they are just stacking the box and easily stuffing us. We gotta make them pay enough through the air that they stop putting 8 in the box.

Comment

• I agree, but I don't think that we can take the challenge and force people to get 8 out of the box until AJ gets back. Davis has played well but teams won't take him seriously. We need AJ back!

Comment

• This doesnt come as much of a surprise but Jerome Mathis has been put on IR. He is starting to turn into Bennie Jopru although Jerome actually plays a few games.

Comment

• Well, i suppose we DID win, but we desperately need Ahman back, our ground game has been dreadful since he got hurt.

Comment

• We need to draft a big play back next year. Our passing game is surprisingly good even without Dre and Jacoby.

Comment

• We reaaaadyyy
                            We reaaaadyyy
                            WE REAAADYYY
                            For ya'll.

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
                              We need to draft a big play back next year. Our passing game is surprisingly good even without Dre and Jacoby.
                              Jonathan Stewart would be a nice selection for us in next years draft.

Comment

• Bring it Kitty-cats. Greens coming back and we aren't about to be stonewalled like KC. This game's gonna be a good one. Uh-oh NFL re-play here we come.... again. lol. (I was J/K bout' the kitty cat thing, this should be a badass game. We've always played each other really hard and this time should be no different.)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information