This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Well, i suppose we DID win, but we desperately need Ahman back, our ground game has been dreadful since he got hurt.
    I think McKinney's injury also hurt. I mean I expect to see more production when AG gets back, but I'm not sure he'll have the same success as before when McKinney was in there.

Comment

• Boo-yah, who called it on Andre Davis!!!!! Our passing attack will be awesome when everyone's healthy. That should really help out the running game.

Comment

• Jacoby Jones is back as well against the Jags. However Kubs said he won't start as the others have earned the right to start. He will get playing time however and should get the start against the Tits.

Comment

• So how is Andre Johnson doing now? Will he be available to play this Sunday?
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I haven't heard a thing about Andre Johnson which is a little upsetting to me. At first they were saying that this was a day to day thing...then it was about 2 weeks...now I still don't think he is ready!

Comment

• Oct 15 Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson (knee) is not going to play Week 7. He could be another two weeks away from returning.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• That must be one really bad sprain.

Comment

• Wow, great game guys. I can't believe we pulled it out. Your team showed major character.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• This weeks game might be pushed back to a Sunday or even a Monday Night against San Diego because of all the wild fires. It might get relocated as well. Man we need AJ back. We have lost all but one game without him.

Comment

• So what do people think for this week. Will Andre play? If he does will he be at full strength? Do you think that Sage can bring the offense down the field and score enough to points to offset the way our defense has played lately?

Comment

• It just keeps getting better and better. Right when Andre Johnson is set to come back after the bye week, Dunta Robinson gets injured for the year. Injuries are demolishing us.

Comment

• Yeah. The injuries are really piling on to your guys. Alot of your star players are getting injured. At least its nice to see that Schaub and Johnson are back. I expect them to tear NO a new one.

And yessss. My FF team FINALLY gets back AJ. I was so happy with my corps at the beginning of the year with Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, and James Jones. After the injury to AJ though I had to scavenger for some WRs. I ended up with Randy Moss, James Jones, and Roddy White. Not bad. But its nice to have him back when I play the number 1 ranked team in my league (I am number 2).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• As a Buc fan last week was the first time I ever really saw much of the Texans. I have to say that Mario Williams is an aboslute monster, and you guys have the makings of a very good d-line.

Nice win.
                            "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

• God Mario was RIDICULOUS. He could be the top defensive end in the NFL in a few years.

Comment

• I remember the 2006 draft, Mario Williams #1 pick people were upset the Texans didn't pick Reggie. Wow times have changed everybody said that he was going to come out on the short end when being compared to Reggie Bush well right now, I would want to be compared to Reggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information