• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by cunningham06
    Originally posted by marks01234
    Originally posted by Grid
    Problem with all of us is that we don't want to admit the facts even though it is right in front of us. As a season ticket holder, I feel as if I have the right to question the coaching or the management if my team is not performing or if the coaching staff are not doing their job properly.

For the first three years of existence from 2002 - 2005. Texans have had 13 picks each year. They had 2 draft picks in each round except for the first round where they only had one pick. Based on this many draft picks, we should have had more impact players on our roster. Today we are thin at each and every position due to these screw ups. We sorely lack talent on the ball club right now.
    Your pretty much correct. I would say the new management is moving things in the right direction.

Mario - 95% of GM's probably would have taken Bush and we'd be in a terrible position because of it. If Mario can stay healthy, he'll be a DROY candidate.
    Demeco Ryans - Looks darn good as a rookie and is a possible DROY guy. He may never be a Ray Lewis or Jonathan Vilma but he's going to be a good starter in the league for a long time.

Spencer, Winston - We'll find out more about Winston soon enough but I love these two guys and the value we were able to get for them in the third round. Spencer was on his way to being a solid starter before getting injured. Outside of D'Brick and Marcus McNeil, I wouldn't take any OT's in the draft ahead of him now.

Lundy - Can't say enough.
    No he won't, he will be better. Demeco is a beast.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to compare him to Ray Lewis, one of the greatest of all time.
    he didnt really compare them :?

Comment

man we have to beat the bills revenge from last year wheen we made losman look like a probowler if we lose ill be very upset if we stop the run we stop them offense has to show up cuz there defense is still pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by primetime0506
        man we have to beat the bills revenge from last year wheen we made losman look like a probowler if we lose ill be very upset if we stop the run we stop them offense has to show up cuz there defense is still pretty good
        Jason Peters caught a TD in that game. Is there anything he can't do!?
        (please avoid low-blow responses such as "Stop the run")

Comment

Demeco is a terrific player and certainly capable of being a multiple Pro Bowl player. However, physically he just isn't in the league of Ray Lewis or Vilma. That being said their is no reason why he can't be a Zack Thomas, Antonio Pierce type player.

Comment

Wait let me get this right. You guys are saying that Demeco isn't in the same league phisically as J. Vilma. Okay, howso. Vilma 6'1'' 230lbs. Ryans 6'2'' 236 lbs. Maybe I'm crazy, but that puts Ryans right on par with Vilma physically speaking. Lewis is a special specimen so there isn't that many LB's that compare to him phisically, but being a physical doesn't always translate to success. Ryans is a great LB and while it's to early to make comparison's it's clear that Ryans has the talent to be elite.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              Jason Peters caught a TD in that game. Is there anything he can't do!?
              (please avoid low-blow responses such as "Stop the run")
              But it's so tempting. He can't s..s. aight I won't do it, but it's still the truth. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marks01234
                Demeco is a terrific player and certainly capable of being a multiple Pro Bowl player. However, physically he just isn't in the league of Ray Lewis or Vilma. That being said their is no reason why he can't be a Zack Thomas, Antonio Pierce type player.
                [img]

Ray Lewis I can understand but Vilma ??? Vilma and Demeco are about same size physically.[/img]

Comment

At the beginning of the season we were ranked dead last in defense. By no small margin either, yet through these last 5-6 games we have gotten way better and our defense has been moving up. I think we are currently like 27 iirc. Anyways any thoughts on where we'll end up at the end of the season? I think I could see us ending up somewhere around 15 if we keep this up. I really like how our defense is stepping up and making up for our lack of star players. It would seem that our biggest hole is DT, but then again both our starters are out there for the season.

Comment

i think the defense keep playin like this will get to maybe 19-21 it is hard to make up 4 those first few games but with the improvment each week i think gettin another playmaker on offense would be great some one like calvin johnson if we could trade up 4 him would be great and we goin win tom GO TEXANS

Comment

you guys suck we swept yall this year go texans sorry team cant beat us overated dont ever talk down 2 the texans cuz we own yall hahahahahaha hope we cost yall the playoffs again SWEPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                      Texan fans. I enjoy reading your posts, most of you are class acts. But I ask you one thing. Please keep this idiot out of the Jaguars Team Discussion.

Comment

we suck cant believe we blew that game this is unacceptable this is the 5th year of this franchise and we still dont know how to finish a game defense had no pressure at all all day espicailly the last drive and 2nd time in 2 years we made jp losman look like a pro bowler but against every 1 else he suck big donky b****

Comment

we suck cant believe we blew that game this is unacceptable this is the 5th year of this franchise and we still dont know how to finish a game defense had no pressure at all all day espicailly the last drive and 2nd time in 2 years we made jp losman look like a pro bowler but against every 1 else he suck big donky b****
                          you didnt have any pressure on the last drive because you were playing a 3-man rush

Comment

Wali needs more carries!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Tough loss today. Faggins was absolutely abused in the first half, but came back out and had a solid second half. The coverage play of both safety positions was just not very good, including Simmons getting caught sleeping and letting Evans get behind the coverage for one of his two touchdowns.

Comment

How'd Mario look? We need him back to 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information