Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we played not to lose and when you do that that is when you lose the 3 man rush was because we could not get any pressure so richard smith thought he would give that a try in the redzone u got to put pressure and we didnt and marios struggled with his injury he had trouble driving off that foot and could not really put alot of pressure on losman 2 day

Comment

who do you think that you guys will look for in the draft.

Comment

Why was Faggins instead of Robinson on Evans most of the day? As a Bills fan I was suprised by that.

Comment

cuz robinson plays on the other side most of the time and u put ur best corner usually on the 2nd best reciver one on one and cover the best recvier with a saftey over the top but that didnt work the 1st 2 drives and i think we should take calvin johson if we can sum how get him if not we need defense like a gain adams

Comment

Originally posted by DWhitner20
            Why was Faggins instead of Robinson on Evans most of the day? As a Bills fan I was suprised by that.
            WHY?! BECAUSE OUR COACHES ARE STUBBORN MORONS!!! THAT'S WHY!! Sorry, had to vent a little bit. Our coaching staff wants our CB's to handle their side of the field, maybe we're gearing up for Indy, because they have threats on both sides, but this is something we've done since our inception to the league. However now that we got torched maybe our coaches will learn to match our top CB with opposing top WR's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
              who do you think that you guys will look for in the draft.
              Defensive help. Either in the secondary or DT. LaRon Landry or Alan Branch would be my guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by datchapin
                Originally posted by DWhitner20
                WHY?! BECAUSE OUR COACHES ARE STUBBORN MORONS!!! THAT'S WHY!! Sorry, had to vent a little bit. Our coaching staff wants our CB's to handle their side of the field, maybe we're gearing up for Indy, because they have threats on both sides, but this is something we've done since our inception to the league. However now that we got torched maybe our coaches will learn to match our top CB with opposing top WR's.
                The Bills are finally shifting to matching up our CBs against the WR. You'll notice Clements played on Andre this game on both sides, and he did the same against the Packers

Comment

I'd love to pick up Leon Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by America
                    I'd love to pick up Leon Hall.
                    Either him or Alan Branch would be a good fit for you guys.

Comment

I dunno didn't Hall get burned a few times by Ginn. What about Cason or Hughes in the second?

Comment

I dunno didn't Hall get burned a few times by Ginn. What about Cason or Hughes in the second?
                        I don't think either are Halls calliber. Both are big time playmakers, Hughes moreso, he gets so many turnovers, which our D needs. But I think Dunta can be that guy if he's got safety help over him, that way he can take risks.

Comment

we need help at saftey that is a big time need prob #1 and depiding on what pick we have we could go landry but if like #6 i think they go with a offesive player or gain adams id love 2 see calvin johson with the texans and if they have a chance they should trade up for him

Comment

I would love to see J and J combo at receivers. However that would be a wasted pick for us. We got other needs and CJ wouldn't fill a need for us.

On another note. What does everyone think Mario should do. You could easily see that his foot was bothering him against Buffalo. While I really admire his heart for trying to play through the pain do you guys think maybe he should take some time off to become more efficient when he comes back?

Comment

I would love to see J and J combo at receivers. However that would be a wasted pick for us. We got other needs and CJ wouldn't fill a need for us.

On another note. What does everyone think Mario should do. You could easily see that his foot was bothering him against Buffalo. While I really admire his heart for trying to play through the pain do you guys think maybe he should take some time off to become more efficient when he comes back?
                              He probably should take time off. I'd love CJ, I wouldn't even care if its not a need. We could replace Cook with a 3rd WR, CJ. We signed Michael Stone(was in TC) and released Gus Scott.

Comment

any houston fans want a sweet mario williams sig i made??? i think its my best so if you want pm me! 1st one gets it!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information