Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A win is a win and I'm happy with that.

The performance however was bad. The fact that we couldn't get pressure on a line with 3 starters out, 2 of those guards just inserted this week is shameful. That we got outgained on the ground by that said line, ouch. That our secon.... Dunta made the back-up QB look good..... was kinda expected, but still. That our running game is still on life-support, still sux. That our offense is still messing up snaps, pathetic. K. Brown not being fired yet makes me sick. Our HC burning 2 not 1, but 2 T.O. BECAUSE OUR DEFENSE ISN'T READY!!! C'mon man, where was that "passion" the players talked about last week?

On the positive, Pollard busting up Jacksons lip, nice, him throwing another player down like a rag doll nice. He showed up to play. AJ with almost 200 yds. and just beasting, the usual, but still awesome.

Overall the negative outweighed the positive.

Man, I don't know if I'm loosing it, but the Raiders.... are getting better?

Man..... we just weren't prepared for the Rams, the Rams..... not cool.

Comment

• Looking at the remainder of the schedules for the teams fighting for a wild card, we have a really good chance. I dont want to get my hopes up because i know that it probably wont happen, but if we win out, who knows. Last year the Eagles needed to win and have 3 teams lose on the last week and it happened.

Comment

• Man, I'm kind of conflicted. Either way this game will show what we're made of. I think. If we win, we still have a shot at the playoffs and near another yr. likely under Kubiak. If we loose, Kubiak is closer to being out the door.

I want Kubiak gone, but at the same time, I don't want to see the team loose.

So GO TEXANS!!!

Comment

• Its odd for me, because I really like Kubiak and hope he isnt fired. But I cant really argue with the reasons everyone else wants him gone. Obviously, I hope we somehow pull out a playoff spot, but I almost want it to happen for Kubiak more than for selfish fandom reasons.

I love, LOVE watching Kubiak's offense in action, one of the reasons I want him to succeed so much, and I think that if we can add a RB to the offense that can pick up 1 yard when needed (and not cough it up), then Houston would be fine.

Comment

• Wow... we tried to give that one away. To bad the sissy Colts didnt leave there starters in against the jets. I think asking 2 out of 3 teams to loose is gonna be pretty hard, with the Ravens playing Oakland, and Denver playing KC, I would think that the Bengals might rest starters against the Jets. Even if we miss the playoffs, this has still been exciting, something we havent gotten to experiance yet. Its one thing for a team u like to be in the playoff hunt, its so much greater when its your home team.

Comment

• From watching you guys all year because I had Andre Johnson on my fantasy team. Just want to say hands down he's one of the best players in all of football. And far and away the best WR.

Comment

• Hey we'll see what happens this week, Oakland's had some big upsets this season. I'm not counting on KC though...

But who really knows? I sure didn't expect the Panthers to beat the Giants this week, or for the Bucs to beat the Saints.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                  Hey we'll see what happens this week, Oakland's had some big upsets this season. I'm not counting on KC though...

But who really knows? I sure didn't expect the Panthers to beat the Giants this week, or for the Bucs to beat the Saints.
                  Your right, anything can happen... I just wish Indy would of left there starters in, would of made things a little easier.

Comment

• Pro Bowl

Starting
                    Andre Johnson

Backups
                    Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Brian Cushing

Alternates
                    Matt Schaub, Vonta Leach, Jacoby Jones

Comment

• Wow, I'm surprised that Mario made it. Not that he isn't talented enough, but his production this year wasn't quite what it was last year.

Good for the rest of the group. Jacoby Jones? Eh, if you miss the plane for a game during the season you shouldn't be considered for the pro bowl. That was pretty ********.

Comment

• Shame Schaub didnt make it. But with Manning/Brady/Rivers, you had to expect it.

Comment

• I think Mario deserved to go to the pro bowl. His numbers may be down, but they were no horrible. And since he is the one pass rusher teams have to plan against, I think he has it as hard as any pass rusher in the league.
                          I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• Mario didnt have the numbers from the past but he kept pressure on the QBs we played and his run defense was much better than it had ever been. I think its bull **** that Schaub wasnt voted in. I think he will end up making it because either Manning, Brady, or Rivers will be in the super bowl the following week and i doubt they will play in the pro bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmt2500 View Post
                              Mario didnt have the numbers from the past but he kept pressure on the QBs we played and his run defense was much better than it had ever been. I think its bull **** that Schaub wasnt voted in. I think he will end up making it because either Manning, Brady, or Rivers will be in the super bowl the following week and i doubt they will play in the pro bowl.
                              Schaub isnt the 1st alternate, Roethlisberger is :(

Comment

• I dunno, I don't think Schaub had enough exposure to everyone to make it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information