Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to second the Nathan Vasher idea. He makes a lot of plays, and would be an upgrade.

I like Fargas, but would not bring him in. His injury history is not good.

One more idea. How about bringing in Greg Ellis? The guy is a consisitent 7-8sack guy, and has been for a long time. Seems to be just what the doctor ordered to me.
    I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• I would have liked Vasher, but it looks like he signed with the Chargers.

CB Dre Bly anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
        I would like to second the Nathan Vasher idea. He makes a lot of plays, and would be an upgrade.

I like Fargas, but would not bring him in. His injury history is not good.

One more idea. How about bringing in Greg Ellis? The guy is a consisitent 7-8sack guy, and has been for a long time. Seems to be just what the doctor ordered to me.
        Greg Ellis is pretty old and also a bad locker room guy. I think Barwin can become an effective situational pass rusher for us in his second year. There's also the mid to late round picks in the draft where those sort of guys can be had.

Comment

• We signed Rackers to come in and compete with Brown for the kicker job. Should be pretty easy for Rackers to win.

And I agree 100% with Cunningham, Ellis would not be a good pick up at all. And im also excited to see what Barwin is going to do.

Comment

• I am shocked that Darren Sharper is still out there. I think he would be a great upgrade. I know he is old and his cover skills aren't that great. But his turnovers would be a big boost for a team that doesn't get a bunch.

Am I alone on this? No one wants this guy?

I feel like I am taking CRAZY PILLS!!!!!

Comment

• I'd definitely take Sharper on the Texans.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
                I am shocked that Darren Sharper is still out there. I think he would be a great upgrade. I know he is old and his cover skills aren't that great. But his turnovers would be a big boost for a team that doesn't get a bunch.

Am I alone on this? No one wants this guy?

I feel like I am taking CRAZY PILLS!!!!!
                Im suprised he hasnt ended up in the retirement home in New England. He must be asking for a bunch of money or there must be something else going on with him for New Orleans not to resign him.

I dont like the idea of signing old free agents on a young team like ours.

Comment

• Opening game this season is the Colts at home. We have to break this streak of losing the first game of the year, but this game is gonna set the tone for the season. We have a very tough schedule this year and if we can start the season off by beating the Colts that would be huge.

Comment

• So apparently we have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year... Damn. Hopefully the Jags and Titans will be as bad as I'm expecting, we could use some divisional wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                      So apparently we have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year... Damn. Hopefully the Jags and Titans will be as bad as I'm expecting, we could use some divisional wins.
                      Yeah but you have to figure that Philly wont be nearly as good as last year, and Washington wont be that much better. Unless SD gets a running back in the draft they probably will fall off a little. Plus a lot of the better teams we play at home. If we can win week 1 against the Colts and week 3 against the Cowgirls we should be good to go. But your 100% right we have to get some divisional wins, only 1 last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        So apparently we have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year... Damn. Hopefully the Jags and Titans will be as bad as I'm expecting, we could use some divisional wins.
                        So what? The schedule isn't any sort of magic formula, you play your own division 2x each, the NFC East, which may or may not be all that good THIS year, the AFC West (also known as the AFC Worst, lately), and the 2nd place "bonus" teams (Jets, Ravens this year). It's just a schedule. The Texans have the talent to beat EVERYONE on their schedule, period.
                        So chins up, guys! The Texans will most likely win their division, IMHO, even with Manning on that other team.

Comment

• The schedule is absolutely brutal. I have to say that 9-7 or 10-6 is fair, but winning more than 10 might be hard.

But the truth is no one has any idea who will be good or bad.

Comment

• It looks like a really tough schedule for the Texans.

Comment

• Bradysknee just did a mock and had us trading up to get Joe Biden.

Thats right. The vice president of the united states.

Not sure that is who he meant for us to draft, but I would take him. He would see to it that we are undefeated.

Anyways, I thought it was funny and would share it with yall.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmt2500 View Post
                                Opening game this season is the Colts at home. We have to break this streak of losing the first game of the year, but this game is gonna set the tone for the season. We have a very tough schedule this year and if we can start the season off by beating the Colts that would be huge.
                                hey josh u wanna try and go to the monday night game against the ravens

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information