• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clayton89 View Post
    hey josh u wanna try and go to the monday night game against the ravens
    Yeah of course..

Comment

• The Jets cut OG Alan Faneca. I hope the Texans bring him in and sign him.

I still wish the Texans would look at FA Center Kevin Mawae.
      Last edited by Texas Homer; 04-25-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
        The Jets cut OG Alan Faneca. I hope the Texans bring him in and sign him.
        McClain is reporting that the Texans are "checking out" Faneca. This would be a huge move. Fingers crossed....

Comment

• I doubt he'd come cheap, but we could really use the help. I don't know why we didn't draft a C at all, or used a higher pick on a guard. Really confusing move IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
            I doubt he'd come cheap, but we could really use the help. I don't know why we didn't draft a C at all, or used a higher pick on a guard. Really confusing move IMO.
            Florio from PFT seems to think he could be had for a good deal since the Jets owe him 5 mil for this year. But who knows.

Comment

• We picked up anothe TE today. So that makes 7 i think. I hope we are not planning to not keep OD.

I would love to see Rick Smith go after John Henderson. Even if it is just a one year deal.

Comment

• Well, Faneca signed with the Cardinals.

Yeah, I hope the Texans pursue John Henderson.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruh4_...eature=related Henderson's a badass

Comment

• Thats an awesome video.. I really dont understand not trying to sign this guy. He can fill a major hole for us for the next few years untill we draft a replacement. We NEED a big nasty DT.

Comment

• It just seems like the Texans are unwilling to bring in a big free agent or make a big trade. I guess we are like the anti-Redskins. I'm all for developing young players, but key veterans can certainly serve as a band-aid at troublesome spots. Not counting RB (Ahman Green). A DT and an interior O-lineman would be nice, I hope we actually do something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        A DT and an interior O-lineman would be nice.
                        Yep. I would like to see the Texans bring in a FS as well.

I wouldn't mind if the Texans brought in a Veteran CB to push the young guys at CB in training camp.

Comment

• Henderson is an ideal fit with the Texans. The guy isn't just large he's got another few yrs. on that frame that would be better than anything we've got right now. Our interior line play is so pathetic it's not even funny. Henderson is good at shedding blockers and causing mayhem. The one thing our guys can't do. None of our DT's can shake double teams to save their lives. Amobe had the best #'s in that area and you know what, he only beat 3 double teams out of the 53 times teams doubled him. I don't like Kollars philosophy and believed he should have been fired. Even if and that is a huge if we brought in Henderson I don't think Kollar would be able to utilize him to his fullest. See Stroud in Buffalo.

Comment

• Well it finally happened, something i have feared would happen. Cush suspended the first 4 games for steriods. This is awful!!! But i dont think anyone is shocked that he was juicing up. In the first 4 games we have the Colts, Skins, and Cowgirls. Not worried about week 4 against Oak. Gonna find a new sig.

Comment

• Adibi, show up!
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• 4th Round draft pick Darryl Sharpton could have a big opportunity here to step up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information