Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carr is auditioning for his Job in the next 4 games.

Link 1: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/4384854.html

Link 2: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/4382253.html

On Texans official forum some one was discussing that Coach K had said some time back that he likes to try Fred Weary at OC some times next year, if Wric Winston doesn't out at RT. But first he wants to give all the chances to Eric to play RT full time. On draft year of Fred Weary he was listed as number 1 OC in the draft. I think it will be a good move.

LT - Spencer
    LG - Pitts
    OC - Fred Weary
    RG - Eric Winston

Comment

• Big game this week for both teams 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• It's game day baby! As usual this game is very winnable. NO CHECK THAT WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! I can feel it. Usually this feeling changes from week to week, but I just feel our guys are gonna really be up for this. Taylor was activated so hopefully he'll get some carries today.

Comment

• Battle Red Day? I'm there nonetheless. Demeco will continue his dominance.

Comment

• Originally posted by datchapin
            It's game day baby! As usual this game is very winnable. NO CHECK THAT WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! I can feel it. Usually this feeling changes from week to week, but I just feel our guys are gonna really be up for this. Taylor was activated so hopefully he'll get some carries today.
            VYisaGOD.....no sweep.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
              Originally posted by datchapin
              It's game day baby! As usual this game is very winnable. NO CHECK THAT WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! I can feel it. Usually this feeling changes from week to week, but I just feel our guys are gonna really be up for this. Taylor was activated so hopefully he'll get some carries today.
              Ugh, no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                Ugh, no comment.
                We got vinced.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06
                  Ugh, no comment.
                  We got vinced.
                  How does it feel to know the texans passed on Vince Young or Reggie Bush
                  Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• Originally posted by 2drama
                    Originally posted by cunningham06
                    Ugh, no comment.
                    We got vinced.
                    I wish we had Vince I could care less about Reggie, we got a player better than him in the second round, Demeco Ryans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2drama
                      Originally posted by cunningham06
                      Ugh, no comment.
                      We got vinced.
                      I wouldn't even think of taking Bush if I had a chance to do it over again. I'd rather D'Brick.

Vince looks good now but I'm far from sold on him as a QB. I still feel great about Mario's future espically when he gets fully healthy.

Comment

• does the coaching staff move Williams to different positions on the field, if so do you agree with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
                          does the coaching staff move Williams to different positions on the field, if so do you agree with that?
                          They have.

Mario has been banged up some over the past few weeks, playing through pain and missing practice. Therefore he's been primarly at DE. He was being rotated to DT at the start of the season. I don't think anybody liked seeing him moved around but I certainly could understand. Every team should enter the season targeting the playoffs and I believe that's what we were doing.

He had an excellent stretch when playing DE where he had 3.5 sacks in the 3 games. He put some solid pressure on the Raiders a few weeks ago. He's shown some great burst and if he can get back to health, he will be able to showcase that to finish the season.

BTW, people should remember Mario is currently the youngest defensive starter in the league at only 21 years old. He's younger than a lot of college seniors including Gaines Adams and Quinton Moses, the top college DE prospects.

Comment

• I know it's water under the bridge, but does anybody else get tired of the no-calls on our team?

Comment

• Somebody on the Texans website was talking about this the other day and showed frame by frame pictures of Vince Young's TD run in OT...and it is clear as day that Mario is being held extremely bad.....and as the frame goes on you see Mario calling for a flag....to no avail....I guess we need to earn the respect of the officials too now :(

Comment

I know it's water under the bridge, but does anybody else get tired of the no-calls on our team?
                                Sure, but every team has that kind of thing, at least the Texans didn't get beat by a 62 yard field goal by a mediocre kicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information