Jared Zabransky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Zabransky?

Think the Texans will draft Z? My bet is that he will be around past the 5th round, and would be a wise pick for the Texans. He has heart, can make quick throws, and is very mobile (which Carr wasn't). I heard that the Texans were interested in him as well. he went 33-5, can run, and has proven that he can get the job done when the pressure is on.

Any thoughts about Z, or any other QB the texans might draft?

I don't know if we really need him cause the staff has a lot of faith in Sage. We don't usually have more than 2 QBs on the roster anyways. Zabransky should try to become an Antwan Randel El player, I don't see his game translating to the NFL, depsite his winning record and competitiveness.

Comment

It would be worth a shot to take him in a late round and have him sit and learn the system for a year or two. It never hurts to have a few backup QB's, and Z is a smart kid, who can learn systems as good as anyone out there.

Comment

Originally posted by boisefan View Post
        Think the Texans will draft Z? My bet is that he will be around past the 5th round, and would be a wise pick for the Texans. He has heart, can make quick throws, and is very mobile (which Carr wasn't). I heard that the Texans were interested in him as well. he went 33-5, can run, and has proven that he can get the job done when the pressure is on.

Any thoughts about Z, or any other QB the texans might draft?
        http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/306268
        Carr had 1200 ryds in his career. Carr is mobile, just doesnt have a good sense for the rush.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

not gonna happen...

Comment

well, any other QB texans would pick? im not saying it has to be Z, though i believe he could fit texans system well.

Comment

well, any other QB texans would pick? im not saying it has to be Z, though i believe he could fit texans system well.
              not gonna happen...

i guess you could think of schaub as the texans 2nd round pick if you're desperate...

Comment

I don't see us drafting a qb. I agree with what America said, when we've played Rosenfels he has done quite well for us.

Comment

hey carr is moblie idiot he juss had a bad line that y he was sacked so much

Comment

Originally posted by primetime0506 View Post
                    Don't call me an idiot, and work on your spelling/grammer please.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime0506 View Post
                      you, my good sir, are a freaking moron...

there's a difference between being mobile and being able to be mobile within the pocket...

carr has no feel for the game, that's why he got sacked so much...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmares Win 6-0 View Post
                        you, my good sir, are a freaking moron...

there's a difference between being mobile and being able to be mobile within the pocket...

carr has no feel for the game, that's why he got sacked so much...
                        Easy...Carr is mobile, he can feel the rush, just way too much cause he got destroyed in the pocket. He did a good job here when it came to picking up some 1st downs escaping and running with it.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                          Easy...Carr is mobile, he can feel the rush, just way too much cause he got destroyed in the pocket. He did a good job here when it came to picking up some 1st downs escaping and running with it.
                          Lets face it, you HAVE to be mobile if your playing for the Texans... Could you see Payton Manning behind center?

That would almost be entertaining...

Comment

Lets face it, you HAVE to be mobile if your playing for the Texans... Could you see Payton Manning behind center?

That would almost be entertaining...
                            what would be entertaining would be seeing an actual nfl quality qb under center for the texans so that the general population could see that the line is fine and that the qb was the main problem...

the ol isn't top 5 or anything like that, but carr made them look much, much worse than they are...

there's a reason that they looked horrible when carr was in, then all of a sudden were a cohesive unit when sage was in...

Comment

hes a very good quarterback, he lead his team to an unbeaten record and they played a tough non conference schedule... people dont realize their non conference schedule was actually 5th in the country last season

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information