Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texans have a UT player!!!!!!!!

Kasey Studdard is the first and will live a full and Hall of Fame career

Actually, Sloan Thomas was the 1st. But he didn't make the active roster.

Comment

this is, of course, assuming studdard makes the roster

Comment

YAY!!! Go Kasey Studdard. He will definitely make the roster.

Comment

Studdard is the greatest thing to happen to the texans except for dunta, demeco, and my boy andre.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
            Actually, Sloan Thomas was the 1st. But he didn't make the active roster.
            I was hoping Sloan would make the team. He went to my high school, although he is a couple of years older than me.

Comment

I like him and think he's a really good value at round 6. He loves football and takes protecting the quarterback personally.

Comment

Originally posted by jeweeee View Post
                this is, of course, assuming studdard makes the roster
                This would be a concern if we were looking at his athleticism and technique alone. But I think he'll make the roster because of the tenacity he plays with. Like VY10 posted, he takes protecting the QB personally and he shows it. He plays with a fire every snap of the game. I can see the coaches falling in love with his motor right off the back.

Comment

I don't know anything about the guy, I just know what I have read about him. And that doesn't stand well for him in the sense of making and maintaining himself on an NFL roster.

Comment

He could start for us. He is a mauler, but is awful on sweeps and pulling, which aren't central to our offense, so he could very well become a starter one day.

Comment

studdard is intense and should make the roster.

it always baffled me why sloan isnt in the league.

Comment

if he didn't go to ut, would you still think that studdard was a good pick?

i don't get the love affair with players solely because of their college of choice...

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information