[NFL Network] Schaub vs. Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    ...... there plenty of other good/great plays he has made.

Really?? I think that is a bit of an overstatement. If there really was "plenty of good plays", he'd likely still be a starting quarterback. The reality is that there is probably just a mix of alot of bad and average plays, a handfull good plays and almost NO great plays.

Comment

David Carr had his flashes of good plays. By the end of his time in Houston, we had changed his throwing motion way to much. All his mechanics were screwed up, and his mind was just destroyed. He did have some good plays, even this season or the 2-14 season. It's hard to make plays though when you're not that great to begin with and are a young QB on a bad team. But, even as a Carr supporter, I'll admit he didn't make that many GREAT plays.

Comment

Schaub or no Schaub I think the team will still be picking in the top ten next year.

They might have the number one pick

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

that has to be the stupidest video ever. all he did was show schaubs highlights and carrs lowlights. totally biased

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
            that has to be the stupidest video ever. all he did was show schaubs highlights and carrs lowlights. totally biased
            At least Schaub had highlights, in the brief time he played. Did David Carr ever have highlights?

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information