X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...808250412/1100

Best news I've heard all month.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Theres only one man gayer than him....
    ofc eli manning

Matt Cassel > than all mannings ..
    lol

Comment

The Franchise.

Forget restructuring his contract, he's worth every penny of these backloaded years.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

peyton manning is the single coolest player in the NFL, anyone who can create a united way advert as good as his gets my vote

Comment

Good news.

I hope he's ready for the openner.
          Last edited by MaxV; 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM.

Comment

First impressions from today:

Peyton Manning practiced today. And I saw him. And he looked like the same, old Peyton in some throwing drills, dropping back, running out a fake off a pitch. And he wasn't wearing a knee brace on either knee.

The Colts are sticking to the conservative company line on his return -- Colts coach Tony Dungy said Manning, like a few other players, was still "iffy" for the season opener. I couldn't resist teasing Dungy about a new injury category, "iffy." That would save him a lot of explanations if from now on he just said iffy.

But from what a small group of reporters witnessed, Manning looked like the guy we remembered.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information