No announcement yet.

The Official Colts Playoffs Thread - (Jets 17 - Colts 16) SEASON IS OVER. :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have a helpless feeling. It's worse than when Manning was throwing INTs because you still have that feeling that they are just missing each other.

They just look dead out there. I'm just going to try and enjoy the rest of the game regardless of outcome. If they lose? At least there was another division championship and got to see them for another week. If they win? Rinse and repeat.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

HORRIFIC play-call on 3rd-and-7. IT WON'T WORK EVERYTIME!!!

Comment

"Sanchez has been high all night"
        -Collinsworth

I loled

Edit: Wrong thread

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever seen something dumber then that play.

Nope, I haven't.

Comment

HUGE drive here.

COME ON OFFENSE! WIN IT!

Comment

Wouldn't want it any other way. THIS is why Peyton is the best. Show us Peyton! Comon!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher
              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Goodbye, 2010-11 season. Sigh. I hate seeing it go like that.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Just TERRIBLE!

Bootleg on the 3rd down (they pick that up, Jets wouldn't get a chance to come back), big return, giving Jets WRs 213423152 yards of cushion.

Ugh!

Congrats to the Jets.

Comment

That was some ********!
                    Hate seeing the season end.
                    :/

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I've started a Draft thread. I don't feel like posting the needs right now, but sometime later maybe.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...61#post2468961

Comment

Dang dude I don't understand how I feel so low right now.
                        It isn't like I played or was even a part of the organization of the Colts.
                        I'm dying a little inside haha. Something is wrong with me. I gotta find a hobby.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I didnt' have high hopes for the postseason but I thought we'd get a better effort than that. Just some dumb, undisciplined football out there. This team would've gotten squashed by the Steelers so it is probably for the best that they lost. Still feels like a punch in the balls though. I thought that AV FG was the end but I gave the Colts special teams too much credit.

Comment

I had a bad feeling when we didn't convert on 3rd-on-7. There was still 54 seconds left on the clock. We convert that, it would probably be over.

Two key plays at the end. That one and the return (jeez, that was just completely inexcusable).

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                              I had a bad feeling when we didn't convert on 3rd-on-7. There was still 54 seconds left on the clock. We convert that, it would probably be over.

Two key plays at the end. That one and the return (jeez, that was just completely inexcusable).
                              Another key would be the Taj Smith brain fart. Lots of little turning points. A good playoff team would not have lost to the terrible Jets, but the Colts right now are not a good playoff team. They were lucky to be in the playoffs to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                Another key would be the Taj Smith brain fart. Lots of little turning points. A good playoff team would not have lost to the terrible Jets, but the Colts right now are not a good playoff team. They were lucky to be in the playoffs to begin with.
                                I was going to mention that, but we took the lead after that, so I'm really not sure how much that play was a factor in the outcome.

Lots of things you can point to in this game:

Crappy play-calling. Like calling for a draw-plays on 3rd and long once too many. I know it worked a couple of times, but eventually you have to know Jets will anticipate it.

Not converting on 3rd-and-1 on three straight drives to start the game.

Our defense inability to do anything against the run in the 2nd half.

I think there is PLENTY of blame to go around for this game. Offense, Defense and ST all failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information