No announcement yet.

The Official Colts Playoffs Thread - (Jets 17 - Colts 16) SEASON IS OVER. :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given all the injuries this season I am not going to dwell too much on the loss. It sucks but they seriously would've been slaughtered by the Steelers so at least we get a slightly better draft pick. Hopefully the team can re-load in the offseason and take some of the pressure to win off of Manning.

Comment

Just wanted to come in and say you guys played a good game for the most part. The time out at the end had myself and four of my friends sitting there with the same exact look Manning had when it was called. STs screwed you guys on this one.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Just wanted to come in and say you guys played a good game for the most part. The time out at the end had myself and four of my friends sitting there with the same exact look Manning had when it was called. STs screwed you guys on this one.
        STs and coaching did their part but the defense give huge cushions in coverage and letting LT/Greene run wild didn't help either. I'm ready for the offseason, what a frustrating year.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information