Mathis
    Foster
    Hughes

DT:
    Moala
    Johnson
    Nevis

That's 7.

I think Anderson will definitely have a spot. He hasn't developed as a pass-rusher like was expected, but he actually does a good job vs. the run. Plus he is versatile, which Colts like.

Can they fit both Harris and Mathews after that?
    If they only bring forward 6 linebackers. Brackett, Angerer, Sims, Conner and probably Wheeler are safe. The last two spots in the Front 7 will be between Harris, Mathews, and the UDFA Linebackers.
    Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

• There should be room on the roster to carry 10 d linemen. Maybe some get inactived, but should be able to keep everyone we want to keep.

Comment

• Are there any Safeties left?

I know there is Donte Whitner and Brodney Pool.
        Is Bernard Pollard still out there? From what I have heard Pollard and Whitner are both good in run support but struggle in coverage. I don't mind that though. I just want someone to help in the run.

Any chance we still go after one of these guys?

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_pjqCTdtIA

Here is an undrafted free agent WR David Gilreath we have picked up. Seems to have good instincts in YAC. He isn't afraid of stretching out for catches.
          Thought I would just share these highlights.

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAChainGang View Post
            Are there any Safeties left?

I know there is Donte Whitner and Brodney Pool.
            Is Bernard Pollard still out there? From what I have heard Pollard and Whitner are both good in run support but struggle in coverage. I don't mind that though. I just want someone to help in the run.

Any chance we still go after one of these guys?
            Unfortunately we are probably doomed to seeing Bullitt penciled in as the season starter opposite Bethea. We already picked up an UDFA at the position and I would assume that the front office considers the position, as such, to have been addressed as sad as it may sound

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
            BK sig is straight sex
            THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
            Baltimore Ravens
            Cleveland Cavaliers
            Cleveland Indians
            Chelsea FC
            Originally posted by keylime_5
            Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Our best hope is that either Lefeged or Chip Vaughn knock Bullitt out of the starting spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                Our best hope is that either Lefeged or Chip Vaughn knock Bullitt out of the starting spot.
                I'm not sure either of those are an upgrade over Bullit. I guess I just need to cheer on Melvin.

Btw, did Hayden find a home?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not yet. Hope he comes back cheaper.

Comment

Not yet. Hope he comes back cheaper.
                    could give him an incentive based contract that would give him the money he was due to make before if he performed up to it/played. Probably better than the low end contracts he would get from other teams.

BK sig is straight sex
                    Baltimore Ravens
                    Cleveland Cavaliers
                    Cleveland Indians
                    Chelsea FC

Comment

• I hope this is a sign of things to come from these players.

http://www.coltzilla.com/off-season-...ed/#more-13302

Comment

• I am cautiously optimistic about a Harris/Nevis tandem at DT. Nevis is a lot bigger than I thought he was, I had this impression that he was only about 6'1 and just under 300 but he is a solid 6'2 and 310. I shouldn't expect anything from either player so I'm not going to. But it would be a hell of a thing if either became a starter considering conventional wisdom puts Moala and Mookie at those spots.

I just have a hard time imagining Harris staying healthy. Maybe now that he can play inside and not on that pig slop Soldier Field his legs can stay healthier longer.

Comment

I am cautiously optimistic about a Harris/Nevis tandem at DT. Nevis is a lot bigger than I thought he was, I had this impression that he was only about 6'1 and just under 300 but he is a solid 6'2 and 310. I shouldn't expect anything from either player so I'm not going to. But it would be a hell of a thing if either became a starter considering conventional wisdom puts Moala and Mookie at those spots.

I just have a hard time imagining Harris staying healthy. Maybe now that he can play inside and not on that pig slop Soldier Field his legs can stay healthier longer.
                          I am certainly optimistic about Nevis. Was almost as dominant as Fairley in the SEC last year despite what the #'s say and seems to have bulked up plus he should be a really good fit in our system.

BK sig is straight sex
                          Baltimore Ravens
                          Cleveland Cavaliers
                          Cleveland Indians
                          Chelsea FC

Comment

• What I didn't like from recent reports was that Hughes abused Ijalana.

Comment

• Ijalana is in day 6 or so of his career. I wouldn't worry too much yet. The drills they're doing tend to favor the defense as well. It's also possible that Hughes will be a worthwhile pass rusher this season. Have to wait for a pre-season game or two to get a real sense of these guys.

Comment

• Ijalana has a big jump to make from Villanova to the NFL. Also, Hughes isn't as bad as a lot of Colts fans think he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information