2011 Colts' Draft/Off-Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    Ijalana has a big jump to make from Villanova to the NFL. Also, Hughes isn't as bad as a lot of Colts fans think he is.
    It still doesn't make any sense to me that they would use a first on him just to sit behind Freeney and Mathis when they wanted Mathis back. Might be talented, but he just doesn't see the field enough for my liking.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• I agree it wasn't the best draft choice, in hindsight. If they'd drafted Saffold the team would be in a much better position now. At the time I thought they could use a 3rd pass rusher like the Giants have, and somebody to back up Free or Mathis if they get hurt. Should've known the coaches wouldn't know how to get him on the field to make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        I agree it wasn't the best draft choice, in hindsight. If they'd drafted Saffold the team would be in a much better position now. At the time I thought they could use a 3rd pass rusher like the Giants have, and somebody to back up Free or Mathis if they get hurt. Should've known the coaches wouldn't know how to get him on the field to make a difference.
        Our D is to vanilla for that ****. Pains me to see.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
        BK sig is straight sex
        THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
        Baltimore Ravens
        Cleveland Cavaliers
        Cleveland Indians
        Chelsea FC
        Originally posted by keylime_5
        Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Vanilla worked (sometimes) when Dungy was here. Caldwell doesn't get the players to focus on details like Dungy did so it would be nice to see something creative from a coordinator to give the team a new edge and maybe get the guys to buy in a little more.

Comment

• I think part of the reason I want a dominate safety in the run is because that is my favorite type of player in my favorite position.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Same reason I want a legit NT. Still pisses me off that we only got a year of Corey Simon.

Comment

• A few things have happened so I'll talk to myself some more.

Nate Davis cut. Too bad but dyslexia + Colts playbook = impossible.

Tyler Brayton signed. Might mean Jamaal Anderson's injury is serious. No way they're cutting Hughes.

Right now the starting OL in practice is, left to right, Castonzo, Reitz, Saturday, Diem, Linkenbach. Proves nothing other than the coaches are looking at Diem as a possible guard. Which is good because it gets Diem off the edge and Pollak off the field.

Comment

• Hey Killswitch, Max et al. I've had some laptop issues so primarily been keeping up with your posts via my phone, but I seem to be back in some sort of working order so hopefully I can contribute a bit more.

I've heard a few mixed things about the Colts opener against the Rams regarding Castanzo, some saying he looked a bit lost, maybe didnt know his assignments, others saying he handled his opponents well, thoughts?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• I liked Nate Davis better than Painter or Orlovsky...

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Doesn't matter. All 3 suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information