This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen
    Although, word is that Del Rio likes Deon Grant as a leader/person, so we'll see.
    I've heard that Campo really likes him, too, and has said that he's the most intelligent defensive back he's ever coached.

The problem is that we signed him to be a playmaker in the secondary, and he's had more mental lapses than big plays. However, if he were to resign to a palatable deal, I'd have no problem seeing him come back.

Comment

• Sensabaugh will probably be starting next year...I don't see us bringing back Deon Grant, we'll most likely draft a Safety in the first round and let the safety split time with Sensabaugh....I agree that Sensabaugh will take over for Darius after next season...some say that we could trade Darius this offseason, while I dont' see that happening...Brian Williams is too valuable at the CB position to even think about moving him...

Grant has played miserable this season, last season he was alright, and the season before that was his best...he's given up big play after big play...Reggie Nelson is atop of everyone's draft board at the safety position, after that it's Michael Griffin...who is a beast as well...one of those guys will be on the roster next season unless they somehow draft Jamarcus Russel?

Comment

• O/U
        15%
        We make the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
          O/U
          15%
          We make the playoffs
          Over 25

^tek

Comment

• Is Leftwich a FA?

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
              Is Leftwich a FA?
              No. Next year is the last year of his contract.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Well, dont give up hope yet. All our scenarios are working out great and while the Raiders arent winning the game, at least its close.

Comment

• Well it looks like we'll end up getting the boot from the playoffs as NYJ has a commanding lead with little time left. Best case scenario now is that we lose our game (likely), and hope that all the games end up as they are now. If Cincy and Tenessee both lose, we end up picking 18 or 19 IIRC.

Comment

• Good game, fun way to end the season. My last good-bad-ugly:

Good: Quinn Gray...hmmm....

Gus Johnson's manlove of Quinn Gray singlehandedly made my day.

Bad: Defense. They got torn up out there.

Ugly: No playoffs. Ah well.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• quinn gray is not bad at all, does his performance really mean anything in the long run??

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

• Originally posted by leftwich7
                        quinn gray is not bad at all, does his performance really mean anything in the long run??
                        No this offically starts the race for troy smith/chris leak

Comment

Originally posted by leftwich7
                          quinn gray is not bad at all, does his performance really mean anything in the long run??
                          I wish you were joking, but I know you aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                            Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                            Mike Tice and the whole team are possesed to haveing a black QB

Comment

• Hey, Chiefs fan wanna say good game to you Jags fans. That was a fun game, and while things didn't work out for you guys, I really think you guys will be even better next year, especially with those two d tackles, can't go wrong with those guys.

And where the hell did Quinn Gray come from? That guy was impressive, although I have to wonder how much of that came from him playing the Chiefs defense. They really have a hard time with backup QBs, ask Derek Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                                Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                                Mike Tice and the whole team are possesed to haveing a black QB
                                :?

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information