This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Congrats on the Jags getting to the playoffs, guys. The team probably should have made it last year, if not for a costly loss or two that came back to bite them.

I also like their chances against Steelers, as well. JDR and the teal gang can get their first playoff win.

Nelson drafted as a corner and not the free safety? Are you sure? I've never heard that before, ever.

They let Deion Grant walk/sign with Seattle in March, they needed a starting free safety. Gerald Sensabaugh was going to take over at strong safety for Donovan Darius who the Jags cut in June, enacting a youth movement at the safety position. Granted, Sensabaugh went down and the team signed veteran Sammy Knight, which worked out very well for them.
    Thanks.

Reggie was definitely drafted as a free safety, but I remember there were some rumors around mini-camp that Reggie Nelson might be playing corner, which is what I think JagHombre is talking about. Donovin Darius being cut nixed that concept.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'm confused.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Great game. Bust of luck the rest of the way.

Comment

• wow.

good game?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
            wow.

good game?
            I see you're equally confused as I.

Great game to you too? See you next year?

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I see you're equally confused as I.

Great game to you too? See you next year?
              good luck in the next round?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• And I'm just lightin up my la la la la.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  And I'm just lightin up my la la la la.
                  Be it known that I almost was gonna steal your blessed cannabis, but the Jaguars are yes.

Next time...

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Great game...congrats you guys. Go and stomp them ******* Patsie's!!! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                      Great game...congrats you guys. Go and stomp them ******* Patsie's!!! :)
                      Thanks, and I sure as heck hope so.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Go Jaguars!!!!!

Comment

• Garrard has to be on his game next weekend if were to win against either the Colts or Patriots...which is completely up in the air who we face....

there were a lot of questionable play calls, on both sides, that made you just want to pull your hair out...but, we got the victory and it was huge for the Jaguars and the city of Jacksonville...pass defense has to play better...

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            Go Jaguars!!!!!
                            Yay bandwagon!

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              Garrard has to be on his game next weekend if were to win against either the Colts or Patriots...which is completely up in the air who we face....

there were a lot of questionable play calls, on both sides, that made you just want to pull your hair out...but, we got the victory and it was huge for the Jaguars and the city of Jacksonville...pass defense has to play better...
                              Yeah, I'm not feeling good about next week. Our pass defense definitely needs upgrading in the offseason.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Yeah, I'm not feeling good about next week. Our pass defense definitely needs upgrading in the offseason.
                                the only way we can really upgrade it is if we move Williams to safety and either sign or draft a big time playmaking corner...other than that the only other way of upgrade is going to be signing a playmaking SS....

I'm ok with next week because JDR will have them prepared...they got away from their type of football (run the ball, time of possession) and will likely return to it...but it will not be easy and I do not expect to jump out to an 18 point lead either...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information