Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys. Just wanted to say congratulations on your win, and good luck in the rest of the Playoffs.

*Que's Unseen's "AFC South Represent"*
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Hey guys. Just wanted to say congratulations on your win, and good luck in the rest of the Playoffs.

*Que's Unseen's "AFC South Represent"*
      AFC SOUTH REPRESENT

yesh.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I almost killed myself.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
        It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
        Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
        http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
        421 Witness
        756*

Comment

• Unseen, if you're in jax you should make the trip to JMS for the game against either the Pats or Colts...there were about 6-7 thousand people there just in the south endzone/bud zone...great times....we had a blast...

don't know where you reside...but if it's anywhere in Jville you should consider it...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            Unseen, if you're in jax you should make the trip to JMS for the game against either the Pats or Colts...there were about 6-7 thousand people there just in the south endzone/bud zone...great times....we had a blast...

don't know where you reside...but if it's anywhere in Jville you should consider it...
            I'll pass...I'm a sit-at-home dude.

And so we play New England. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!??????????

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Seriously man, it was awesome in the stadium.

I was the one of the guys at the bottom left corner of the endzone. Not one of the guys that went insane in front of the camera--- those were my friends. I was a bit over.

I was seated JUST in front of those Pittsburgh hecklers.

Comment

• Me and my friends were screaming all game last night. I lost my voice. It got pretty hostile in the room we were in.

Comment

• Congrats guys. Im a Patriots fans, and I think its gonna be one hell of a game next week. The way to beat NE is by running the ball and perfecting the play action, and getting great pressure with minimal blitzes. Both of which JAX is great at.

I was really impressed with Garrard and how he stayed poised through everything. He could have easily given up, but he battled back and won the game. Very imrpessed with the run game, and just about every facet of your game.

Cant wait for saturday night, and I personally dont think the weather would make any difference. Good luck guys.

Comment

• I really do help it snows or something like that...it seems we play our best ball in situations like that...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeKzW...eature=related

best jaguars video ever...

Comment

• LOL, Chariots of Fire background music. Come on guys, the Jags should have won. :)
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• I know they should have won...but that run will probably go down into our history for a very long time...and if we should beat the Patriots this weekend that run will forever be remembered...I know it's a little chessey but is still gave me goosebumps...

Comment

• I was messing around a bit. You're right, it was a big win. Any win in the playoffs is good stuff.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• I know you were messing around...I was just saying...

Comment

• I have to admit I clicked out of that clip. I've seen the run over and over and over for the past two days anyways.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information