This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    And I found you, Unseen. You're INT on JagNation.
    I thought you had me figured before...ah well.

So how does it make you feel? Sad? Happy? Enlightened?

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• IT GON RAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
        IT GON RAIN

I BLEEV IT BRDHWR

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Brian Brohm looked good last night. I sure hope he comes out and falls to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by KFL
            Brian Brohm looked good last night. I sure hope he comes out and falls to us.
            Eh, it depends. If Leftwich is gone, I'd like it, although I'm wary of having to start a new rookie QB two times in four years.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• But Brohm can actually throw the ball.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
              421 Witness
              756*

Comment

• Originally posted by jag
                But Brohm can actually throw the ball.
                Are you kidding me Leftwich has one of the best arms in the NFL, sure sometimes he throws rocket balls. But the problem with Leftwich is not his arm, its his legs. Anyways, I like Tice and I hope they promote him.

Found this list of Free Agents dont know if you've seen them all:
                Unrestricted Free Agents:
                RB LaBrandon Toefield (hardworker, but hes not needed)
                WR Cortez Hankton (solid 4th reciever, reliable hands)
                TE Kyle Brady (probably retire)
                OT Wayne Hunter (Mike Williams back next year, Hunter not needed)
                DE Marcellus Wiley (probably retire)
                DT Tony Williams (4th string DT, not needed)
                LB Tony Gilbert (decent Special Teamer, thats it though)
                S Deon Grant (hopefully resigned,if not resigned, this is probably Jacksonville's 1st round pick)
                Restricted Free Agents:
                QB Quinn Gray (very good 3rd string QB)
                WR Earnest Wilford (most consistent WR, need him back)
                TE Brian Jones ( heard hes got potential, but 4th string TE?)
                DE Bobby McCray (BEAST, hopefully no one goes after him)
                DE Elton Patterson (dont remeber ever seeing him play?)
                LB Jorge Cordova (solid player)
                CB Ahmad Carroll (who cares)
                PK Josh Scobee (solid young kicker)

Just my opinions

Comment

• Leftwich has yet to show he can put touch on the ball consistently. Brian Brohm on the other hand has, I'd much rather have Brohm than Byron. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                  It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                  Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                  http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                  421 Witness
                  756*

Comment

• Originally posted by jag
                    Leftwich has yet to show he can put touch on the ball consistently. Brian Brohm on the other hand has, I'd much rather have Brohm than Byron. Just my opinion.
                    If he's the BAP when we're selecting, then I'm all for it. He'll sit behind Leftwich/Garrard/Gray for a year, and then will probably take over the year after.

There shouldn't be a big panic to win it all now. We're one of the youngest teams in the league, and most, if not all, of our core players are signed long term.

Comment

• The Jaguars this offseason really need to get better depth on D. It seems like every year Jacksonville has a handful of quality starters go down. This year for instance:
                      R. Hayward (put on IR early)
                      M. Stroud (missed almost half of the season)
                      M. Peterson (put on IR mid way)
                      D. Darius (put on IR late)
                      Im betting Brohm wont come out because he could be first pick next year. With that out of the way, I think Paul Posluszney or Laron Landry would best fit what Jacksonville needs. I like Griesen more as a backup, and Laron Landry if Deon Grant doesn't get signed. I guess they could put Landry at SS but I really like Sensabaugh, what do you guys think of him?

Comment

• Originally posted by CARDIAC CAT 7
                        The Jaguars this offseason really need to get better depth on D. It seems like every year Jacksonville has a handful of quality starters go down. This year for instance:
                        R. Hayward (put on IR early)
                        M. Stroud (missed almost half of the season)
                        M. Peterson (put on IR mid way)
                        D. Darius (put on IR late)
                        Im betting Brohm wont come out because he could be first pick next year. With that out of the way, I think Paul Posluszney or Laron Landry would best fit what Jacksonville needs. I like Griesen more as a backup, and Laron Landry if Deon Grant doesn't get signed. I guess they could put Landry at SS but I really like Sensabaugh, what do you guys think of him?
                        I like Landry as a prospect, but I don't really like the idea of taking a safety in the first round unless hes a physical freak, or if he's a downright playmaker. Landry is more of a solid player who does everything well, but nothing great. I think Reggie Nelson would be a better fit for us, as we need a safety who is a playmaker and can roam around deep in coverage. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to taking Merriweather in the second round, either, granted the team thinks his actions at the brawl were a one-time thing.

The same thing goes for Pos. I just don't see anything "special" about him that would make me want to spend a first round pick on him. He's solid, yes, but there are solid guys all throughout the draft.

Comment

• Forgot about Reggie Nelson (hopefully he comes out like the rumors say) he would be a good fit. One of their first three picks has to be in the front seven though they need some depth for pass rushing.

Comment

• i really don't think Brohm will come out and if next year's QB situation is a disaster then you can look to a guy like Henne,Ainge,Keller,or even Booty if he has a great senior year. but this year, OLB and DE are very needed and resigning Grant and Wilford should be high priorities

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

• OLB and DE are not "great" needs...McCray, Spicer and Meier are great in rotation....if we drafted a LB where would he go?? We are not going to switch to a 3-4, so who would sit...my suggestion would be no one...Ingram is a tackling machine with great upside, Darly Smith is back at his natural position which made him a high second round pick to begin with, and Mike Peterson will wreak havoc on the outside (also his natural position)....

Deon Grant is as good as gone, he rejected the Jags initial offer to resign so I don't see the FO giving in to a guy who hasn't really done much here...except arm tackle...Reggie Nelson will probably be gone by the time it's up for us to pick, if Ted Ginn is there, I'd expect consideration for him...but I think we might have an ace up our sleeve where we would trade up to get a Landry or Nelson...so who knows, we could actually wind up with the possibility of picking Jamarcus Russell (who has looked stellar in the Sugar Bowl)...who knows...

Comment

• Yeah, I heard about the reject, so I'm guessing it's bye for him. That would make safety officially a need.

If the Jaguars trade Leftwich, I would not be opposed to taking a QB, but it's down my list for what I want to see happen.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information