X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    What is up?

Me? Glad you asked. I've thrown up nine times today, eight times by noon. I've been in the ER for about six hours; it's apparently a bug going around and it bit me rly rly hard.

not. fun.
    I would eat your cancer unseen, you know I care about you.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

Comment

• Originally posted by jag View Post
      I would eat your cancer unseen, you know I care about you.
      Cancer? You wouldn't eat cancer if it was dipped in chocolate sauce.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        Cancer? You wouldn't eat cancer if it was dipped in chocolate sauce.
        Totally would, but it would have to be damn nice sauce.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
        It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
        Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
        http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
        421 Witness
        756*

Comment

• Lito Sheppard is being shopped by Philly. Would you take a chance?

Comment

• for a second round pick...yes...but I'd try for a third and perhaps stroud first...

sorry to hear about your misadventures, Unseen....it sucks...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
              Lito Sheppard is being shopped by Philly. Would you take a chance?
              No. I have a feeling his knee is really messed up. Why else would Philly be looking to trade a good, young corner who is playing at a very affordable salary?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                No. I have a feeling his knee is really messed up. Why else would Philly be looking to trade a good, young corner who is playing at a very affordable salary?
                I heard the Eagles didn't really want to trade him in the first place...and that this is all a rumor...

Comment

• According to the T-U, we are interested in trading for Troy Williamson. I hope we do not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    According to the T-U, we are interested in trading for Troy Williamson. I hope we do not.
                    Agreed. We don't need another drospie bust WR.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Ok, here's a scenario. We address defensive end in Free Agency. Jonathan Stewert somehow slips past the Texans and the Seahawks, but Calais Campbell is available as well, what do you do if you are Shack Harris?

Comment

• obviously the need for a pass rush out weighs the BAP scenario...but with Shack Harris you never know...

I would like to think that that Shack would realize that Campbell had the potential to be a great player...and that our need at DE is very much larger than RB...which I see as not a need...

as far as Williamson is concerned...if he can be had for a seventh round pick or if he gets cut and we could sign him on the very cheap...why not? He's got world class speed...why not give the spot some competition, and who knows...Williamson could revive his career somewhere other than minnesota and be that 1000 yard receiver the Vikings drafted to be in the first place...

Comment

• This is hopelessly random, but there was a stupid thread posted on jaguars.com/mb (go figure...), and someone (Chooch) posted this there:

These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York city public school system. All teachers were reprimanded but, boy, are these funny!
                          1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
                          2. I would not allow this student to breed.
                          3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
                          4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
                          5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
                          6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
                          7. This child has been working with glue too much.
                          8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
                          9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
                          10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
                          11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
                          12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Jagnation.com is reporting that the Jaguars have put DT Marcus Stroud on the trading block....Drew Rosenhaus has confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              Jagnation.com is reporting that the Jaguars have put DT Marcus Stroud on the trading block....Drew Rosenhaus has confirmed
                              Stroud for Chad Johnson?

Comment

• Rosenhaus is stroud's agent...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information