Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I watched a Jaguars game once.

    Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

    Comment


    • I went to Jacksonville once....

      Comment


      • I love lamp...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I hope you guys don't plan on using him to cover Witten, Cooley, and LJ Smith, cause that's definitely his biggest weakness.
          well, he can't be any worse than James Butler, who couldn't tackle, took horrible angles, and couldn't cover a ham sandwich. But yeah, he doesn't necessarily address a need either, because I feel one of our bigger needs is a SS who can cover the TE.

          We'll see what happens. Its an ok signing in my eyes, but we still need another body back there. If its ok, can you break down his game? Can always use another opinion.

          Comment


          • You ever eat alot, and then realize your really hungry?

            Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
            421 Witness
            756*

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jag View Post
              You ever eat alot, and then realize your really hungry?
              Not really. I usually eat alot, and then eat more and more even when my stomach is busting at the seams.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • yea, usually when I eat alot I figure out that I'm not hungry anymore....but that's just me...

                Comment


                • I'll start eating, but then I'll just get progressively more hungry. Thank god for Chinese food, I don't know what I'd do without it.

                  Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                  It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                  Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                  http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                  421 Witness
                  756*

                  Comment


                  • Chinese food gives me the shits....but that's just me as well....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      Chinese food gives me the shits....but that's just me as well....
                      ...ya, thats just you.

                      Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                      421 Witness
                      756*

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jag View Post
                        ...ya, thats just you.
                        don't lie, you know the Wok and Roll down the street gives it to you as well...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          don't lie, you know the Wok and Roll down the street gives it to you as well...
                          nah man thats chipotle. Still can't keep my hands off it though.

                          Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                          421 Witness
                          756*

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jag View Post
                            nah man thats chipotle. Still can't keep my hands off it though.
                            preach......

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              well, he can't be any worse than James Butler, who couldn't tackle, took horrible angles, and couldn't cover a ham sandwich. But yeah, he doesn't necessarily address a need either, because I feel one of our bigger needs is a SS who can cover the TE.

                              We'll see what happens. Its an ok signing in my eyes, but we still need another body back there. If its ok, can you break down his game? Can always use another opinion.
                              I actually think he's perfect for the role you guys signed him for. He's a guy that uses his experience and his instinct to make up for his diminishing athleticism. He's pretty good in the box and stopping the run. Like I said, as long as you don't have him in coverage responsibilities against good pass catching tight ends, then he should be a serviceable role player for you guys in the secondary.

                              Comment


                              • ok...if Andre Caldwell was available at #58 (our second rounder) and he was the best available player...would you pick him?

                                considering we take either Phillip Merling or Kentwan Balmer in the first...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information