Comment

Originally posted by Jay
      I'll be there.
      Fixed it for you

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

i know this is pretty random guys but if you guys had a 6-10 pick in the first round who would you guys take
        prob quin,leon hall, adams, johnson, thomas wont be available who would u guys take cus i was thinking about this cus i was thinkin about trading up to get like a 6-10 pick.
        i was thinking about probably quinten moses cus hes a de.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
          i know this is pretty random guys but if you guys had a 6-10 pick in the first round who would you guys take
          prob quin,leon hall, adams, johnson, thomas wont be available who would u guys take cus i was thinking about this cus i was thinkin about trading up to get like a 6-10 pick.
          LaRon Landry.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
            LaRon Landry.
            not even a question, Landry

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22
              talk about being snubbed...Taylor and Henderson don't get in...Henderson is probably the biggest snub for the past two years...the man is a beast among boys out there on the D-line, Probowls mean nothing to me anymore...
              Welcome to the board. Good to see another Jag fan join.

And yes, you're right. Henderson getting snubbed is an absolute sham. Taylor...not so much. If he made the Pro Bowl, it would have been more of a "career achievement" award, as this was most likely his last chance. However, Willie Parker definitely deserves it, as he's had a great year.

It's a shame. If Fred had a nose for the endzone, people would still talk about him as one of the league's best backs. Hell, if he would have stayed healthy throughout his career, he could have gone down as one of the best ever. He was that talented.

Comment

LaRon Landry.
                I hope this front office would never trade up to take a safety.

Comment

Check it. Vic's pretty heated about Henderson being snubbed.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=5739

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                    I'll be there.
                    Fixed it for you
                    Even if they lose, I won't be crying. Do you realize how hard it is to go to a Patriots game back home? It's so hard that I'm willing to hop on a flight after the game and fly into Boston after 11PM on Christmas Eve before making the hour ride into Worcester.

So yeah, I'm pretty pumped. But having lived here for two years now, I like the Jags, and I want to see them do well. Just... not as well as the Pats. 8)

Comment

When Vic is angry it turns me on.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                      421 Witness
                      756*

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                        Check it. Vic's pretty heated about Henderson being snubbed.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=5739
                        Well, to be honest, to say that he's the second best DT he's covered to Joe Greene doesn't say a whole lot because he's only covered two teams.

But yeah. He's ticked.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

How does our defense fair this week? I say we hold Tom Brady and his crew under 14 points.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                          421 Witness
                          756*

Comment

Originally posted by jag
                            How does our defense fair this week? I say we hold Tom Brady and his crew under 14 points.
                            I think we'll play well. Not going to give a points-allowed prediction, though.

I think we win by 13

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

LaRon Landry.
                              you guys would take laundry, i can probable get laron in the second cus i would also get the lions second round pick, de seems like your second need

Comment

Do you guys think you'll nab Troy Smith this year? Im not ready to declare qb a need just yet, Garrard is still kind of a rookie and he'll go through some growing pains, I think it would be kinda unfair to give up on the kid quickly.

But the idea of having Smith is intriguing. I personally feel he's very underrated, and if he's available, it will be interesting to see if you guys try to nab him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information