X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen
    Originally posted by 4pAc
    are you three the only jag fans to post in here
    There's the occasional JT Jag and leftwich7...
    I miss them.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

Comment

• Yeah, I miss them too :(

LOL, just kidding...I'm new. How's everyone doin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagifornia
        Yeah, I miss them too :(

I see you finally came...welcome.

Your old name of Draftmaster is more appropriate, although Jagifornia is more original. And you can't change your username here anyways...(ducks for cover)

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Sweet another Jagfan, sweet. And from Cali no less, I like what I see.

421 Witness
          756*

Comment

Originally posted by Jagifornia
            Yeah, I miss them too :(

I see you finally came...welcome.

Your old name of Draftmaster is more appropriate, although Jagifornia is more original. And you can't change your username here anyways...(ducks for cover)
            Yeah, no kidding...took me a while. I don't know if Draftmaster was more appropriate, since I'm not exactly an expert...just a guy who loves the draft.

As for jag, thanks for the welcome...I've been a Jags fan since the team was created. I hate the 49ers and Raiders, so I decided to choose an expansion team.

I didn't read the entire thread, but it appears to not have much draft discussion in it. Let's bring some of that on. My first-round targets (sorted by position):

Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss
            Lawrence Timmons, LB, Florida State
            LaRon Landry, S, LSU
            Reggie Nelson, S, Florida
            Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska
            Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida
            Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville

There are obviously other guys I'd like to get, like Gaines Adams and Calvin Johnson, but that just won't happen. :D

Comment

• Welcome. It's nice to have another Jag fan from California. What part are you from?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                Welcome. It's nice to have another Jag fan from California. What part are you from?
                I'm in Rocklin...it's near Sacramento.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagifornia
                  Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                  Welcome. It's nice to have another Jag fan from California. What part are you from?
                  I'm in Rocklin...it's near Sacramento.
                  Nice, nice. I live in southern, but I go to school at San Diego State, and half of my friends there are from Norcal.

Comment

• Farthest west I've been is Arizona.

nice.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I grew up in Southern California, and became a Jag fan when the Raiders and Rams left, and the Jags came into the league. I'm currently in Minnesota, been here for a little bit now, and I have Vikings season Tickets.

What do ya know Unseen, your the only one who hasn't at one point lived in Cali.

421 Witness
                      756*

Comment

• Jags fans, I need a hand with a mock. I'm at pick #17 and just don't feel confident about any of the options on the table right now. As I understand it, the Jags could be in the mix for a defensive end, outside linebacker, safety, or a speedy wide receiver. Given those needs, these are the available players I've narrowed it down to for Jacksonville, in no particular order...
                        • WR Ted Ginn & Robert Meachem
                          LBs Patrick Willis & Paul Posluszny
                          DEs Jarvis Moss, Victor Abiamiri, Anthony Spencer, Charles Johnson
                          S Michael Griffin
                        Any thoughts? Who would you guys prefer in this situation? Also I should note that both Leon Hall and Darrelle Revis are still on the board if that makes any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by NGSeiler
                          Jags fans, I need a hand with a mock. I'm at pick #17 and just don't feel confident about any of the options on the table right now. As I understand it, the Jags could be in the mix for a defensive end, outside linebacker, safety, or a speedy wide receiver. Given those needs, these are the available players I've narrowed it down to for Jacksonville, in no particular order...
                            S Michael Griffin
                          Any thoughts? Who would you guys prefer in this situation? Also I should note that both Leon Hall and Darrelle Revis are still on the board if that makes any difference.
                          Michael Griffin, followed by Jarvis Moss.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• what do u think u guys are asking for leftwich? do u guys still want him? do u think if he cant be traded u guys will release him?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation
                              what do u think u guys are asking for leftwich? do u guys still want him? do u think if he cant be traded u guys will release him?
                              I'd imagine it would take at least your second rounder for you guys to get him.

421 Witness
                              756*

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler
                                Jags fans, I need a hand with a mock. I'm at pick #17 and just don't feel confident about any of the options on the table right now. As I understand it, the Jags could be in the mix for a defensive end, outside linebacker, safety, or a speedy wide receiver. Given those needs, these are the available players I've narrowed it down to for Jacksonville, in no particular order...
                                  S Michael Griffin
                                Michael Griffin, followed by Jarvis Moss.
                                Sounds about right. I wouldn't say no to Abiamiri, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information