Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Why did you just triple post?
        Why is bareback mtn your avy?
        It's Johnny Damon and Derek Jeter.

Comment

Oh, it's so small you cant tell.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti
            Moss and Porter for The load and Lord Byron...You can throw in Toefield too.
            Pass. If one of the quarterbacks gets traded, it's going to be Garrard.

Comment

That's the size avatars are supposed to be. Yours is too big according to the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                Ok, Then Moss and Porter for the Load and Garrard...Anyway, I was reading your post the other night when you were saying something like the QB situation in JVille was being overanalyzed, but I got the impression that Del Rio really did think that Garrard gave them a better chance to win...I know that Leftwich was injured, but he's certainly played well like that before...People play injured all the time, where do we draw th eline between playing through injury and playing through pain? I thought in the playoffs last yr that Garrard should have started that game, but Del RIo went with Lefty. I thought he maybe second-guessed himself this year, and when Garrard played well in his stints early in the year, coupled with last yr's performances, I kind of got the impression that he would have given Garrard a chance this yr anyway - even if Leftwich was playing poorly, but uninjured.

Lefty was saying this year that the doctors never told him the ankle needed to be "cleaned out" (contrary to what Del Rio said) Im assuming that was bull. But guys go on IR for turf toe, dont you think Lefty coulda played the rest of the season on the ankle? and probably outperformed Garrard? I bet he thinks he could have, thats why I think Lefty's unhappy, and will want out.

Anyway, you guys have probably discussed this, so maybe someone can set me straight as I like the Jags but don't follow them too closely.

Comment

That's the size avatars are supposed to be. Yours is too big according to the rules.
                  :roll:

Comment

:roll:
                    I really don't care, I was just saying.

Comment

Leftwich said he could have played, which likely he could. But he severly damaged the trust level Del Rio had in him after that embaressing Houstin loss.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                      421 Witness
                      756*

Comment

Happy Holidays

Comment

Ok, Then Moss and Porter for the Load and Garrard...Anyway, I was reading your post the other night when you were saying something like the QB situation in JVille was being overanalyzed, but I got the impression that Del Rio really did think that Garrard gave them a better chance to win...I know that Leftwich was injured, but he's certainly played well like that before...People play injured all the time, where do we draw th eline between playing through injury and playing through pain? I thought in the playoffs last yr that Garrard should have started that game, but Del RIo went with Lefty. I thought he maybe second-guessed himself this year, and when Garrard played well in his stints early in the year, coupled with last yr's performances, I kind of got the impression that he would have given Garrard a chance this yr anyway - even if Leftwich was playing poorly, but uninjured.

Lefty was saying this year that the doctors never told him the ankle needed to be "cleaned out" (contrary to what Del Rio said) Im assuming that was bull. But guys go on IR for turf toe, dont you think Lefty coulda played the rest of the season on the ankle? and probably outperformed Garrard? I bet he thinks he could have, thats why I think Lefty's unhappy, and will want out.

Anyway, you guys have probably discussed this, so maybe someone can set me straight as I like the Jags but don't follow them too closely.
                          Del Rio thought Garrard gave the Jaguars a better chance to win, because he feels like a healthy Garrard gives them a better chance than an injured Leftwich. It's that simple. Del Rio has maintained that Leftwich is the starter when healthy. However, the injury was serious enough that it never healed on its own, and it required season ending surgery. The end.

Comment

Del Rio thought Garrard gave the Jaguars a better chance to win, because he feels like a healthy Garrard gives them a better chance than an injured Leftwich. It's that simple. Del Rio has maintained that Leftwich is the starter when healthy. However, the injury was serious enough that it never healed on its own, and it required season ending surgery. The end.
                            So Leftwich will gladly return? We'll see.

Comment

Um, why wouldn't he? He'll be the starting quarterback and will probably get a contract extension.

It isn't like the coaching staff screwed him over like the media made it seem. Byron wanted to play. Not matter what he said, he was too hurt to play. The season ending surgery kinda proves that, doesn't it not?

Comment

Um, why wouldn't he? He'll be the starting quarterback and will probably get a contract extension.

It isn't like the coaching staff screwed him over like the media made it seem. Byron wanted to play. Not matter what he said, he was too hurt to play. The season ending surgery kinda proves that, doesn't it not?
                                No, you're right, I guess I was a victim of the media ploy, that's why I was asking...It just seemed like he was saying the complete opposite of Del RIo, especially about the "cleaning out of the ankle" deal, and he seemed pissed that he wasn't the starter...But given his penchant for playing injured, you can see why he was upset - he thought he could play. So, have there been rumors about an extension?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information