Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are we looking at in terms of LB's. Starters are Peterson,Smith,and Ingram?


    big ups to Sf49ers1121

    Comment


    • Originally posted by leftwich7 View Post
      What are we looking at in terms of LB's. Starters are Peterson,Smith,and Ingram?
      That sounds about right.

      And now for a taste of Jag....

      Some people think they're always right
      Others are quiet and uptight
      Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice (oh-ho)
      Inside they might feel sad and wrong (oh no)

      Twenty-nine different attributes
      Only seven that you like
      Twenty ways to see the world (oh-ho)
      Twenty ways to start a fight (oh-ho)

      Oh don't don't don't get up
      I can't see the sunshine
      I'll be waiting for you, baby
      Cause I'm through
      Sit me down
      Shut me up
      I'll calm down
      And I'll get along with you

      Oh men don't notice what they got
      oh when they think there down on luck
      a thousand ways to please your man (oh-ho)
      and neither one requires a plan (I know)

      Countless odd religions, too
      It doesn't matter which you choose (oh no)
      One stubborn way to turn your back (oh-ho)
      I've guess I tried and I refuse (oh-ho)

      Oh don't don't don't get up
      I can't see the sunshine
      I'll be waiting for you, baby
      Cause I'm through
      Sit me down
      Shut me up
      I'll calm down
      And I'll get along with you
      Allright

      Shut me up
      Shut me up
      And I'll get along with you

      Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
      421 Witness
      756*

      Comment


      • Sounds like Mike Walker is impressing.

        Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
        It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
        Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
        http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
        421 Witness
        756*

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jag View Post
          Sounds like Mike Walker is impressing.
          John Broussard also has some nasty speed. He might make the roster, but what's going against him is that he probably can't play special teams, and that's critical for depth guys.

          That, and OTAs and mini-camps aren't always accurate. Chad Owens lit it up in camps, but he ended up a disappointment.

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            John Broussard also has some nasty speed. He might make the roster, but what's going against him is that he probably can't play special teams, and that's critical for depth guys.

            That, and OTAs and mini-camps aren't always accurate. Chad Owens lit it up in camps, but he ended up a disappointment.
            Ya, all you can really hope for is that he makes the roster. That's probably his best case for this year.

            Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
            421 Witness
            756*

            Comment


            • If Broussard makes the team how do you think we will utilize him?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Next Best Thing View Post
                If Broussard makes the team how do you think we will utilize him?
                At best a situational Slot guy, but I'd assume he'll make his mark on the Special Teams this year.

                Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                421 Witness
                756*

                Comment


                • hey jacksonville fans, hows life

                  Comment


                  • You guys have a group of WR that have potential but none of them are consistent and you guys have done really nothing to upgrade, you think M.Jones is going to have a great yr. or that Williams becomes a great or a solid wr finally. You guys got Northcutt he is good at returns not more than a number 3 he can make it as a number 2. Edwards you guys think he can return to his old form 2 yrs ago, with 7 tds

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      You guys have a group of WR that have potential but none of them are consistent and you guys have done really nothing to upgrade, you think M.Jones is going to have a great yr. or that Williams becomes a great or a solid wr finally. You guys got Northcutt he is good at returns not more than a number 3 he can make it as a number 2. Edwards you guys think he can return to his old form 2 yrs ago, with 7 tds
                      Edwards? You mean Troy Edwards? We cut him last year.

                      I guess you're right, but I think Mike Walker is going to be something special. I don't think Northcutt is going to be anything more than a good PR, and he may do all right as a slot guy.

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DChess View Post
                        hey jacksonville fans, hows life
                        Well hello D, how are the bizzotchs.

                        Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                        It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                        Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                        http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                        421 Witness
                        756*

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          hey jacksonville fans, hows life
                          well, let me answer that in December. as for right now, life is good


                          big ups to Sf49ers1121

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jag View Post
                            Well hello D, how are the bizzotchs.
                            they izzgiht, its summer time, its good times

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              they izzgiht, its summer time, its good times
                              Love the good times, gotta live it up.

                              Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                              421 Witness
                              756*

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jag View Post
                                Love the good times, gotta live it up.
                                you know it, im outside on my laptop ,and its like 85 degrees

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information