Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send LJ Packing

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

The more I think about this, the more I want the deal done. Rebuilding to an extent is occurring.

Croyle, Page, Kolby Smith, Medlock, Wilson, Pollard, DJ, Hali, Bowe, and other young players on this team with a scattered group of mediocre veterans and LJ, Gonzo, Law and Donnie.

Sending LJ packing, to me would be great value wise. If he has a year where he gets 330 carries, 1300 yards his value will decrease.

Getting a guranteed 1st rounder, and at least one more 1st day pick would be awesome.

KC already has 3 extra picks i Believe and gaining at least 2 more nexy year would give them approx 11 picks.

I know if this was to occur, wouldnt be terrible I'd expect a 6-10 season.
    But if he ever gets traded it has to happen NOW. If not he better stay 4 years.
    Last edited by bored of education; 06-22-2007, 06:48 AM.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

he's not going anywhere.I bet something gets done in the 11th hour right before TC

Comment

I don't think he is going anywhere either. Honestly, I think we are being a bit hasty in wanting to get rid of him. There are only a handful of truely special backs in the league and LJ is one of those guys. If we get rid of him we put a ton of pressure on our passing game and a first year quarterback. I don't think getting him signed is going to be an issue before the season as we now have Trent Green's cap space (7.2 million) to play with.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information