Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Has Claude....I mean Turk been lining up at DE or DT during camp? Or both?

Has he impressed at all? I always wondered if he could play DT in the pros after watching him play in college. He's strong as an ox, but lack of bulk was always a problem. I think he could probably be used as a base DE then move inside to DT for certain pressure packages. Any info on how he's doing would be appreciated.

im actualyl curious.... where did he go? i mean he was basically a top 20 talent with attitude problems... i thought if he could get it together he would be a great player... what has he done or whats teh story with him so far?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      im actualyl curious.... where did he go? i mean he was basically a top 20 talent with attitude problems... i thought if he could get it together he would be a great player... what has he done or whats teh story with him so far?
      Huh, attitude problems? I think you're thinking of someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        Huh, attitude problems? I think you're thinking of someone else
        oh **** im thinking about claude wroten... i thought something was wierd in the steam section is was in... haha my bad man

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Yeah I figured that's who you were talkin about. I just put the Claude in there to make fun of Turk's real first name

Comment

I think Turk McBride is doing a lot better at DE than he is at DT. Apparently DT takes a little longer to evolve to NFL standards. I've only read good things about him. During the Vikings Scrimage(sp) they said he held his own against McKinnie. Are you doing this for fantasy football? He's a good idea for the first two weeks, as most teams will try to Double Tamba, leaving Turk more of a chance..promising
            hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Question was answered for me while i was writing the post...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Nah not for fantasy, I'm a Vols fan and he was one of my favorite players. Plus I was interested to see how he would do, because I honestly had no idea how he would pan out with him being the dreaded "tweener"

Comment

Turk is getting reps at both DE and DT more at DE because we need him to play the first two games for Jared Allen who has to sit out. He has said he feels better at DT and that will be his full time spot the way the Chiefs talk but to start out he will play both. I have heard good things he is a team guy and does what ever the staff asks of him and Jared Allen has took him under his wing they talk alot from what I understand.

Comment

I figured he would play both. On "Camping with the Chiefs" Turk said it's hard to be on two positions. I recently read his scout report and that was one thing it said about him "Team player". D-Bo is the same way, I think Herm looks for those guys. I hope he turns out to be a dominant UT and Tank being the Over tackle.

Here's the scouting report...they compare him to Montae Reagor:
                    http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/mcbride_turk

I think Splat is (almost) always the Bringer of Good news to this forum..
                    All that talk about JA talking to Turk all the time really makes him one of my favorite Chiefs players. I hope CP doesn't let him go, because he is definately showing that he is NOT an "at-risk" player.
                    hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I think Tank and Turk could complement each other well, with Tank stuffing the run and Turk penetrating. Plus it's a catchy tandem nickname

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information