Hard Knocks : HBO Training Camp Chiefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Knocks : HBO Training Camp Chiefs

HBO Sports, in association with NFL Films and the Kansas City Chiefs, will provide an all-access look at what it takes to make it in the National Football League when HARD KNOCKS: TRAINING CAMP WITH THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS debuts in August. The first sports-based reality series - and one of the fastest-turnaround reality series - will return with its third season Wednesday, August 8th (9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central Time), exclusively on HBO. Subsequent hour-long episodes will air each Wednesday at the same time, culminating with the season finale on Sept. 5, with encore replays on Thursdays.
    Anyone catch the first episode of this? I didn't even hear about this but caught the first episode on re run and I really enjoyed it. You all would probably enjoy it even more. Anyone see it?

I don't have HBO but everyone I know that saw it said it was great and I'm sure it was every Chiefs board you go to they are talking about it.

Comment

It was good. Some things that I learned:

1. Brodie has a HOT wife
      2. Bernard Pollard has some sweet dance moves

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

That was pretty funny if we are thinking about the same guy.

He was said something like

"I got finned 14k for the dance. But I think it was worth it. Then again, im an undrafted rookie FA with no money...."

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
          That was pretty funny if we are thinking about the same guy.

He was said something like

"I got finned 14k for the dance. But I think it was worth it. Then again, im an undrafted rookie FA with no money...."
          Pollard was the guy that did the splits...The guy that said that, Tyrone Breckenridge, was the other guy dancing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

What I learned:

Brodie's wife is really hot. Dwayne Bowe is ripped. Also it was funny when Tank fell asleep during film study.

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
            Originally posted by JCshutEmDown
            The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information