Chiefs waive Medlok, sign Rayner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs waive Medlok, sign Rayner

according to rotoworld the Chiefs waived Justin Medlok and signed Dave Rayner.Thought?I thought it was only a matter of time before something happened

What a waist of a draft pick

COULD'VE Picked Any of the Following:
    Michael Coe CB
    Williams *** CB
    Mason Crosby K !!!
    David Irons CB
    Adam Koets T
    Kasey Studdard G

then Drafted instead of Herb

Courtney Brown CB
    Chris Denman T

GOSH
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Yea I was gonna say I thought you took him over Crosby. Why the hell did that happen?

Comment

Herm Edwards.
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I wouldn't give up on the guy yet. He's kicked 2 field goals now in the NFL. The first miss Sunday was brutal, but he's still a young guy with a good track record. I assume he will end up on the practice squad and will get a chance to redeem himself later in the year.

Comment

isn't that a bit quick? Sure he messed up but it's his first NFL game...

oh and also: LOL @ Medlock over Crosby.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

But I don't like the move CUTTING him if it happened.

Comment

I told everyone not to panic about Tynes after the playoff game, and what did they do? They went out and drafted a damn kicker. First of all, you don't draft kickers! Secondly, Tynes had proven to be a reliable kicker for us. The only good news now is that Tynes is kicking well for the Giants, so we oughta be able to get a 7th round pick for him in the draft next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  isn't that a bit quick? Sure he messed up but it's his first NFL game...
                  He had a bad pre season as well they will put him on the PS.

Comment

I didn't think the Chiefs drafted well at all this year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

I like the Bowe pick(I thought it would be ironic if they picked Alan Branch after the episode with Krumrie) , and Tank Tyler. McBride might be good, but I wasn't keen on him since I dunno what pos. he'd play DE or DT or both.

2nd Round I wasn't thinking McBride was even on the radar for the Chiefs. I was leaning towards a few people. McCauley, Usama Young, Marten even Ryan Kalil or Ryan Harris.

I think KC had their eyes set on Eric Wright..I know Herm liked him alot.

and from their I'm still ehh about some picks.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        I didn't think the Chiefs drafted well at all this year.
                        I thought Tank and D-Bo were good picks Kobly Smith RB could end up being a steal in the 5th round. I do think they should have went OL on the first day but other then that it was a good draft.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information