Ready for 0-2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for 0-2?

I hate to be a downer but I don't see any way we win this game our O is to bad and the Bears D is just to good. I wacthed the whole SD vs Bears game and they made a very good SD OL look bad they are going to eat Huard a live. They are going to take the running game away stack the box and make Huard try to beat them which won't happen they shut down LT I don't see any reason they can't shut down LJ. The only small small chance we have is if our D plays lights out and can give us some points but that is asking alot.

Bears 17 Chiefs 0
    Last edited by Splat; 09-12-2007, 07:54 PM.

Yeah, it's gonna be a long season for you guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      I hate to be a downer but I don't see any way we win this game our O is to bad and the Bears D is just to good. I wacthed the whole SD vs Bears game and they made a very good SD OL look bad they are going to eat Huard a live. They are going to take the running game away stack the box and make Huard try to beat them which won't happen they shut down LT I don't see any reason they can't shut down LJ. The only small small chance we have is if our D plays lights out and can give us some points but that is asking alot.

Bears 17 Chiefs 0

We have to produce points with our D. That's the only way I can see us winning. The only good thing I see is that the Bears did not run the ball well against SD and if we can somehow get a lead hopefully we can force Grossman to throw the ball and hopefully get a few turnovers. All things said though a lot of things have to go right and 0-2 seems awfully probable. I guess we will just see what happens on Sunday.

Comment

imm gonna guess something out of the ordinary. i have an odd feeling about this game.

Chiefs- 20
        Bears-16

LJ beastly. I just feel it and Rex gets pwned by Law
        Last edited by bored of education; 09-12-2007, 11:49 PM.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          imm gonna guess something out of the ordinary. i have an odd feeling about this game.

Chiefs-26
          Bears-20

LJ beastly. I just feel it.
          Dude...26 points? Gimme a break. I'm not saying you can't win this game, but there's no way in hell you score 26 points unless Grossman throws like 6-7 picks.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

lol
            i retracted my score
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

and bf_51

GO TRIBE!

Comment

Go Tribe indeed.

Comment

Bears win, 3-0.

Comment

JAKE LONG !!!!!!!! i got his KC Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                      Bears win, 3-0.
                      What a game. :)

Comment

Hmm...the last time I saw Grossman play at home with a rabid crowd, even that big time defense couldn't dig them out of his hole.
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I don't cheer for either of the teams, but I am ready for 0-2, Frank Nolan owns our souls.

Comment

ive got family members who are chiefs fans so im rooting for them. But even with the crowd...
                            13-7 Bears

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              ive got family members who are chiefs fans so im rooting for them. But even with the crowd...
                              13-7 Bears
                              It's in Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information