X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC vs Oakland

gotta like KC to demolish them right?LJ going for 200+

big ups to Sf49ers1121

ummm no..raiders will take this one in a close game with lots of turnovers. lamont jordan and not LJ is gonna have the better game.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      ummm no..raiders will take this one in a close game with lots of turnovers. lamont jordan and not LJ is gonna have the better game.
      well seeing as how LJ just kinda broke out, and the raiders gave up 200 yards and 4 tds to LT, i think that would indicate a big game for LJ. but hes not nearly as good as LT so im thinkin 110 yards 2 tds.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

close game and it would almost be ironic if Priest Holmes played and scored the GW TD

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          close game and it would almost be ironic if Priest Holmes played and scored the GW TD
          Ironic or awesome?

I'll be honest, I'm not that familiar with Oakland's team. Based off memory I'd say they are strong defensively and weak offensively. That's interesting, because we are strong defensively too and inconsistent offensively. So this game depends on which offense shows up, the one that played against Chicago and Jacksonville or the one that played against Cincinnati?

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
            Ironic or awesome?
            both (10 char)

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              both (10 char)
              hmm, touche mon ami.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information