• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Brodie?

or no??????
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I'd say wait to see if the year goes down the toliet. KC is still tied for first right?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      I'd say wait to see if the year goes down the toliet. KC is still tied for first right?
      I have waited long enough.Huard is a human piece of garbage and it is time to let Croyle get his shot.DEN did the same thing with Cutler last year

Comment

Absolutely. No reason not to.

Comment

We are leading the AFC West. I would still be hesitant to put him in considering our OLine is brutal and we might have lost our star running back. Looking at San Deigo and Denver right now it appears that this divsion really is ripe for the taking and shaking it up right now seems a bit crazy. The one thing I would like to see though is a bit of a platoon where Croyle takes a series per half or something just to give us a chance to use his arm strength a bit more.

One telling thing yesterday though is that our passing game without Dwayne Bowe is scary. There just isn't anyone to take the pressure off of Gonzalez who might have played his best game in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            I have waited long enough.Huard is a human piece of garbage and it is time to let Croyle get his shot.DEN did the same thing with Cutler last year
            I was following this game for a bit, and it seemed like the game was ripe for the taking and the offense couldnt really finish the job.. Kinda a blunt description but I dont feel educated enough on the offense to expand into detail..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

My thoughts remain the same, this team is not good enough to win the Super Bowl this year. They need to figure out if Brodie is the future or not.

Comment

I think if we stick Brodie behind our horrible line it would be equivalent to placing a chavinist in a lesbians convention
                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

With are OL it doesn't matter who the QB is.

Comment

but at least Croyle has enough mobility to maybe buy some extra time to find a WR

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information