LJ out for SEASON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ out for SEASON

According to a report from the TV station KDVR in Denver, Chiefs RB Larry Johnson is out for the season. The story said that a source within the Chiefs organization with direct knowledge of the situation has confirmed the injury. Johnson had suffered a mid-foot sprain in the fourth quarter of last Sunday's 33-22 loss to the Packers. However, the TV station has reported that Johnson has a broken bone in his foot. Kansas City coach Herm Edwards said Tuesday that Johnson would be highly questionable for Sunday's game against the Broncos, but Edwards declined to speculate on how long Johnson might be out, saying he did not have enough information.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

It looked pretty serious on the replay, his foot got smashed. What is AJ Hawk, 240?

Comment

Holmes will rush for 1,000 yards this season

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        Holmes will rush for 1,000 yards this season
        On only 20 carries... =D

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see a news report on it.

Speaking of LJ, I saw him at the AMC at the Town Center or whatever that place is called Monday night. He was on crutches, but he didn't really look like he was that down.

Comment

if this was true why has'nt the KC media confirmed this?I'll believe it when the Chiefs announce it themselves

Comment

Chiefs say swelling gone down in Johnson's injured foot

Comment

PHHHEEEeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information