Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 45 Angle vol. 2 - 87.5%

The 45 Angle vol. 2 - 87.5%

god interview with Cherilus. I think if KC drafts someone other than a tackle in the 1st round, they should go for him in the 2nd. Guy is a beast and a work horse.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

The Modell group is a great place to tap for front office people and I would love to see DeCosta in KC.

Thanks for these articles. I like that site alot.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        The Modell group is a great place to tap for front office people and I would love to see DeCosta in KC.

Thanks for these articles. I like that site alot.
        No problem man. Hey, you should think about signin up at WBC. It's a great online community and we'd love to have ya as a member.

Comment

He seems like a very solid player and person. Would not be upset if he was wearing a Chiefs jersey for us next year. :)

And, if we draft him it will probably mean we took Ellis or Dorsey first round, so I would be a pretty happy Chiefs fan.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Yeah, Gosder is pretty cool. One of the most overlooked aspects about him as a player is his durability. The guy started every game since his freshman year -- 51 consecutive starts -- not missing a single game due to injury. There isn't another top OT prospect who can boast the same. The Chiefs certainly could use that type of long-term stability at RT where they've had five or six different starters over the last three seasons.
            Last edited by SAGA45; 02-17-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information