X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanard Jackson's size is the prototypical Corner in Herm's system
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Well, what about Aaron Ross then? I haven't heard too much about him...what do you guys' think?
      hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I would stay away from McCauley, Bennet and Brown on Scotts top 13 list.

If we get one of those guys 1st day i'd be happy
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
          Well, what about Aaron Ross then? I haven't heard too much about him...what do you guys' think?
          I would love to get Ross. he's probably one of the best hitter in the draft at the CB position. He has great ball skills and is a very good returner.
          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Scott's new KC mock is

RD 1. Ted Ginn Jr
            RD 2. Aaron Sears
            RD 3. Fred Bennett

I have no problems with this draft thoughts?

Comment

I dont know, im not too high on Ginn, my preference if we take a 1st rd WR would be Jarret, im not liking the 1st rd of this years draft at all, we have quite a few needs and there isnt really any outstanding talent at our pick imo, id rather trade down IF thats possible.

I REALLY like the 2nd rd pick, he could possible start right away on the o-line, dont know much about Bennett, but he seems to be a pretty good pick, let him learn a year or two behind Law and Surtian.

Overall its not TOO bad, but it wouldnt be an amazing draft.

Comment

Being a HUGE Buckeyes fan, and not too much of a fan of Ted Ginn Jr. and I haven't been keen on Ginn at all. I think he is the number 4 or 5 WR in the draft. But I have come to terms, in an open mind that Ginn would be very effective on ANY NFL Team.

He will be a SOLID return man. Maybe along the way do some CBing (he played Cb in high school and spent many practices at ohio St learning the position doing drills etc) and being a Wide out.

I'm not good at projections, but here is what I prject and how it would make TGJr effective.

40-55 receptions
                20 yard KO return ave
                12 punt retun average.

He is not the best route runner, he has OK hands better than scouts perceive. The fact that he will be effective just by being on the field, and him running post, flag, streaks type routes would make the defense weary of him. Not crowd the box, opening a but more underneath for Larry Johnson running the ball, tony G shorter routes, Webb and Kennison. His imapct may be more the fact teams can't let that big play happen. Throw it to ginn 6-8 times a game in those type routes will allow the chiefs establish a shorter passing game and alleviate the hits to an extent on Larry Johnson.

PLUS he is a weapon return wise. I think Hall is bye bye.

So the more i thnk of this, I woulndt MIND having TGjr

Comment

I saw on ESPN the guy ran a 4.4 40 on a janky foot. Now that tells you something. He could be a Devin HEster impersonator, which would be awesome to have, then again. I think TGJ is a guy that can develop into a stud reciver and with his Speed, we might not want to pass him up.
                  But you guys' are right, Protecting Brodie should be the number one priority, especially with his injury history. Joe Staley is looking like our pick more and more, but I don't think CP is a fan of drafting high pick line talent.
                  If that Jenkins deal goes through, I don't see us addressing DT this year at all(perhaps in the later rounds). Especially since the talent level drops off after Tank.
                  I'm not sure what to think about that CB, Scott says he has the tools to be an awesome CB, and that's an even easier thing to do in the Cover two(as stated before by many of you) but he doesn't look like a bad pick at all.

Comment

Due to recent actions (mainly the fact that Shields retired.) I have changed my thoughts again for the 4th last time lol.

trading down
                    for 2.38 and 4.105 (Ariz)
                    or
                    2.41 and 4.106 (Min)
                    2.43 and 4.111 (Buffalo)

Trade Trent Green to Miami for 4.108 or 3.71

giving KC

2a. Aaron Sears/Tony Ugoh
                    2b. Daymeion Hughes/Bennett/Wade/McCauley
                    3. Ikaika Alama Francis
                    4a. Jacoby Jones/Mike Walker/Brandon Myles
                    4b. Jackie Battle
                    5. Clifton Ryan
                    6. Kasey Studdard
                    7. Deddrick Harrington
                    Last edited by bored of education; 04-15-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=6952

Check out the new mock see what you think

Comment

NICE mock love it

Comment

Scott's new mock has us taking

Robert Meachem
                          Arron Sears
                          Usama Young(????) he's from Kent State I guess

I'm loving it.

Comment

SO am I that is awesome

Comment

I'm not so sure about that CB out of Kent State. I'm not sure if Johnny Wade out of UT is gone at our third pick but I would prefer him

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                                I'm not so sure about that CB out of Kent State. I'm not sure if Johnny Wade out of UT is gone at our third pick but I would prefer him
                                He is and he will be come draft day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information