Donnie Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie Edwards

Do you think there is a chance Carl mill make a push to bring him back?he is a FA and with Mitchell possibly being gone he could fit the cover 2 perfectly

I think so, but I'd like to pick up Bishop, Durant, Washington, DeOssie in the 5th
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I love Donnie, but I would rather just build through the draft and deal with a couple meh.. years. I don't want us to overpay veterans anymore.
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I agree Hook'em, Let's build through the draft. I got another question: Why do people think KC is going to draft a CB in the first round? I'm hoping on Willis from Ole' Miss(assuming Kawika leaves).
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
          I love Donnie, but I would rather just build through the draft and deal with a couple meh.. years. I don't want us to overpay veterans anymore.
          I agree I don't want to over pay for another player over 30 we have enough of that I think the Saints will get him.

Comment

Because Chris Houston is the man Herm ... He's shooting up draft boards.

Assuming we get rid of LJ and get a top 10 selection we could take DT with that pick and then grab Houston later @ 23 and grab a LT in the second round (Ugoh or Staley possibly) and that would be an excellent draft. Try and get Jacoby Jones possibly or maybe Yamon Figurs who looks to be a great gunner on ST and could return punts/kicks instead of Dante and actually has a chance to be a good WR.

Later.

Comment

Stop the if we get rid of LJ stuff he is staying.

Comment

If Willis is there I WANT HIM, same with Okoye or Brown

here is the big board

1. Okoye
                2. Willis
                3. Brown
                4. Meachem
                5. Houston
                6. Hall
                7. Bowe
                8. Jarrett
                9. Rice
                10. Ross
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

yeah but my dream scenario is draft Willis and have him play MLB and have Donnie play OLB opposite DJ.DJ, Willis and Donnie that would be AWESOME

Comment

yeah that would be sick..have fox and bell to rotate in..and maybe one would step up and want to take edwards spot

Comment

I wonder if we sign Donnie Edwards, and then Cut Kendrell Bell(or trading him would be beneficial eh?) then our LB core would be flippin' solid for like two years, untill Donnie Retires.

Comment

yeah I think te writing is on the wall for Bell

Comment

Why do you thin Bell has been a bust for us? I mean, wasn't he the rookie of the year when he played for the steelers? Is it the scheme or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                            Why do you thin Bell has been a bust for us? I mean, wasn't he the rookie of the year when he played for the steelers? Is it the scheme or what?
                            I personally think he is better as a 3-4 ILB more then a 4-3 OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              Stop the if we get rid of LJ stuff he is staying.
                              Are you censoring his comments? If people wanna talk about LJ leaving then let them, why does it bother you?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information