Derrick Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Johnson

i was jus wonderin how Derrick Johnson has developped wit the cheifs, i was a really big fan of his from his texas days but i havn't been able to see much of him as a cheif, so i was wonderin hwo he has played, do u think he is a top 15 olb in this league and do u expect him to eventually become a dominate LB like he was in college?

He is a top 10 OLB easily and he had a great season last year and will only get better. check out his stats.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Easily top 10 OLB in the game right now. Quick, very explosive, good pass coverage skills, but if he has a ceiling he hasn't reached it yet. With Gunther now coaching the LBs I expect him to have a pro-bowl caliber season this year.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I don't think he has been as explosive as he could be on a consistent basis. There are times he flashes extreme explosiveness, but other times he looks a little soft. If he could be more consistent he would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information