Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs' 2008 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
    How dare you speak down on Tebow. I've never seen anything wrong with Tebow's mechanics. He holds the ball high, has a fairly quick release, and steps into all his throws.

    The problem with me and Tebow is the point at which he breaks his handsto the release of the ball is very verrry long.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      I am still in shoc k.are we sure that was our FO making those picks?
      Actually, with Gretz being canned last week, speculation is that Carl no longer was the man pulling the trigger this weekend, and that it was primarily in the hands of Kuharich and Herm. I think whether this draft bombs or is wildly successful responisiblity goes strictly to Herm and Kuharich.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        The problem with me and Tebow is the point at which he breaks his handsto the release of the ball is very verrry long.
        I can agree with that he does **** the ball back when he throws, but I wouldn't call it very very long. In his defense though he throw a hard tight ball.
        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
          How dare you speak down on Tebow. I've never seen anything wrong with Tebow's mechanics. He holds the ball high, has a fairly quick release, and steps into all his throws.
          Just what the scouts say...meaning Toonster :D



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • Im a good scout
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • Yea, I'm all for Laurinitis. Kiper said that he was the first or second overall guy. So, if he falls to like 10-15(realistically where KC will be at) that'd be amazing.
              hate him back, it works for me.

              Comment


              • Long time no post how have you guys been I don't have internet right now that is why I have not been on much.:(

                As for the draft I give the Chiefs an 8 out of 10 grade our first four picks on paper were great IMO. With our first two picks I wanted Long,Albert or Dorsey,Albert so I'm pretty happy and throw in the fact we got our #2 CB in round two great day of work for the Chiefs.

                Comment


                • Hey Splat, how ya been? :)

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                    Yea, I'm all for Laurinitis. Kiper said that he was the first or second overall guy. So, if he falls to like 10-15(realistically where KC will be at) that'd be amazing.
                    Are you serious? We are not a 10-15 team...we're a 1-10 team



                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah, realistically we will have another top ten pick. I'm a realist, so that's what I'm looking at.

                      The good thing, however, is that if we have a few more quality drafts like this one we won't be cellar dwellers very long. :)

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        Are you serious? We are not a 10-15 team...we're a 1-10 team
                        Yeah, with the lack of talent the team had before the draft and adding a seriously large amount of young talent after the draft it would take a lot of things falling into place to be drafting outside of the top ten. The young players on paper look like they will be good, but a lot of rookies will be playing which more times then not equates to losses, not victories.

                        Comment


                        • Yea, sorry guys' for that homerism.....I think at best we're looking at an 8-8 season(which would put us outside the top ten) but realistically 6-10
                          hate him back, it works for me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                            Yea, sorry guys' for that homerism.....I think at best we're looking at an 8-8 season(which would put us outside the top ten) but realistically 6-10

                            Nothing to apologize about. One of the greatest things about the NFL is that during this time of the year it seems like if everything falls right every team has a chance. It's not like baseball where if you are a fan of the Pirates you know your screwed going in. I am hoping though that we get started in the right direction this year and get at least 6 wins.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                              Nothing to apologize about. One of the greatest things about the NFL is that during this time of the year it seems like if everything falls right every team has a chance. It's not like baseball where if you are a fan of the Pirates you know your screwed going in. I am hoping though that we get started in the right direction this year and get at least 6 wins.


                              I think it'd be awesome to pull off an upset against the Pats in week 1...that'd almost make the entire season for me(and ensure Herm and Co has a job in 2010)....Pirates? you mean the Cubs right? What does a sterile bear and the world series have in common.....they will both never produce cubbies. :)
                              hate him back, it works for me.

                              Comment


                              • lol I've been a Cubs fan since I was 7. That was mean! :(

                                And I really do like the direction we're going. We're keeping the team young. We brought in a proven offensive coordinator and his staff. We're changing things around and shaking things up but it looks like it's for the better.

                                Now, if it seemed like we were still going downhill, it'd be easy to be upset, but right now it's very easy to be optimistic, and that's why no matter what happens this season it will be easier to stomach. :)

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information